On Demand app not doing so good today :(

aqua girl

Cathlete
I attempted to do 2 workout blender workouts with the app on iPad today and both times it stopped and gave error "something went wrong"
Both times I finally gave up, got my chrome book, went thru website and was able to do my workouts straight thru with no problems.

Hi aqua girl, unfortunately, this error doesn't really tell you or me anything. I tested playing a few WB videos on my iPhone 10 and iPad with the app and they worked fine. The new app doesn't have any new code that should affect or have anything to do with the WB.

The three things you always want to check when you have connectivity problems besides your internet speed are:

#1 the cache on your mobile device - try force closing the app by swiping off the screen. Sometimes you have to go into settings and clear cache and cookies and or restart your phone. #2 The problem could be your wireless router. Try rebooting it. Wireless routers have changed a lot recently and for the better. A new wireless router with the latest technology is probably one of the best investments you can make if you have connectivity issues. But if your router is fairly current it may just need to be rebooted. #3 test on another mobile device. If you have an old or outdated mobile device the device could be the issue. Testing on another mobile device using the app will help to rule out the device as the issue.

One or none of these could be your issue. It also could be at the time you tried playing the workouts on your iPad you were having internet connectivity issues or the signal from our media server was having issues. Also, how old is your iPad? Let me know if this helps?

Well, I just did another blender workout and used my iPad again and it played fine.....I didn't do anything
Extra...and it played all the way thru. Must have been a glitch somewhere today,
Cause the ones that stopped earlier today on the pad played fine thru website on
Chrome book hooked to tv. All is well in the "blender world"....

Hi aqua girl, it might have been, like you said, just a temporary glitch. But it can also be caused by old cached code causing an issue. Your mobile device also heavily uses cached pages and when you update an app these pages have to be cached again. Until this is done it causes extra stress on your device and internet connection, hence your more likely to have a glitch until the necessary pages are re-cached. But who knows as the error message you received could mean anything. But glad it's working for you now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.