On Demand – If Cathe Didn’t Exist

gypsymom

Cathlete
If there was no Cathe, what online streaming video subscription would you use (and why if you feel like it).

I have all equipment, including an indoor bike.

Thanks!! Jeanne

Great thread!
I'd have to say Body Rock...tough and to the point. Nothing fancy, and very little equipment. I've had good success at fat-trimming with those workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With that said-I would be one sad girl if Cathe's Live no longer existed-I joined in January and absolutely love it! I have been doing her DVD workouts for 12+ years now but have to say with her live workouts I have absolutely no dred-factor!!! FUN, FUN,FUN!
I feel so blessed to start my day off with her-my energy and mood are so high by the time I get to work for the day[emoji4][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use on occasion, Bitgym and Peloton cycle app streaming. I love them both, they are equipment based workouts,
Bitgym being used with treadmill, elliptical, indoor bike, rower, using scenic tours of many locations. It uses your
Camera on your device to detect your speed, as to how fast the scenery moves, and it's pretty close. For example,
The rpm's on my elliptical matches what the app says most all the time. That is amazing. Peloton is indoor
Spin bike classes, there are a lot of on demand ones, all time lengths, themes, etc as well as "live" classes throughout the day that you can join. Both apps are fun. I don't do them every month, but like to alternate them. Peloton also has a lot of "off the bike" weight workouts as well, also some
Stretching and yoga.

Kelly Coffey Meyer is putting some workouts up on youtube now .....you may want to check her out. Lots of good content on youtube I find. Equipment, no equipment etc. There's Barlates/Linda Wooldridge, Fit Body by Julia, Fitness Blender, shortcircuits by Marsha, Mike Donavanik, Group HiiT, Shelly Dose, Eye See Digital, Michelle Lumadue (some quite long workouts) BeFit, NewDay4Fitness, Fitness by PJ, AngieFitnessTV (good step), eFit30, FemFusionFitness (not traditional workouts, excellent for pelvic floor stability) ....just to name a few. The streaming I have done in the past are Cathe of course, Sleek Technique (loved it, made my waist look amazing, but FAR too costly), FitnessGlo (no longer available, really liked it though. Lots of solid instructors, all workouts about low intermediate to high intermediate) and Pilates on Fifth.
I honestly do not know if there is anything comparable to what Cathe LIVE does. Especially with the whole group dynamic going on. Daily Burn maybe. Or Les Mills. Have not tried those out.

Kelly Coffey Meyer is putting some workouts up on youtube now .....you may want to check her out. Lots of good content on youtube I find. ..

Elsie, thanks for all the YouTube suggestions. Some I have tried and love...especially Shelly Dose and Fitness Blender. ..but many you mentioned are new to me. Cathe Live is so so great but I love the free variety on YouTube as well. Gotta keep things interesting by lots of variety and different routines, at least that's how I like it.

Gotta keep things interesting by lots of variety and different routines, at least that's how I like it.
Me too. As much as I love and benefit from certain types of training and trainers, variety is the spice to my muscles & bones!!
Also, I do not think I have paid for any yoga in years. The yoga instructors on youtube are quality!! Of course, it is good to attend live workshops from time to time to learn new things and get another's opinion/correction for form.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.