OMG! Sarah Jessica Parker is a skeleton!

Yes, she has definitely gone too far in that last pic. I hope that she sees the pics and they serve as an eye opener. She was already at a healthy weight.

I think the picture has been doctored a little (ok, a LOT). I definitely think she is a little thin, but here are some shots from the same day and she doesn't look that bad.

SJP2.jpg

SJP.jpg

SJP3.jpg

I didn't think that picture looked right! I went through all of the other pictures in that article and they were alternately putting someone down because they were too thin and then made fun of someone else for being too fat. :rolleyes:

I don't roll my eyes often, but it is definitely deserved here.

Melissa

Holy moly!! I saw that photo on E! last night and it just made me cringe!! See looked good before what is she thinking!!

Pam

When you consider the fact that one always looks heavier in pictures, I think she is too thin at the moment. I realize she had to get into sample size clothes for SITC2 but she took it too far!!

I didn't think that picture looked right! I went through all of the other pictures in that article and they were alternately putting someone down because they were too thin and then made fun of someone else for being too fat. :rolleyes:

I don't roll my eyes often, but it is definitely deserved here.

Melissa

I also rolled my eyes at how they would criticize the SAME celeb, 1st for being too thin, then for being too fat!! Such crap.

BTW Jennifer Hudson looks FABULOUS!!!!!

That photo was seriously doctored. Her arms do not look like that.

It's like nobody can win... they're either too thin or too fat.

I seriously doubt she can have lost such a drastic amount of weight since the Oscar's photo was taken and she looks her normal self there. She is a petite person (compare her height and skeleton/frame to those of Kim Catrall and Cynthia Nixon) and she works out. Her arms are ropey because she's very lean and because she works out. I think however, we should all cut her some slack because in addition to having just made a film, she has two small babies at home to look after. I certainly remember dropping a lot of weight after both my babes were born because once they got growing and moving, there was no time for me to eat or sit down for a second!

The photo spread of SJP in this month's Vogue is fabulous and she does not look anorexic in them.

The lady who is definitely too thin is Angelina J. Yuck. How on earth does she manage to keep her boobs with such low body fat? Hmmmmm.....

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.