OMG - MuscleMax

princessbear

Cathlete
First time with MM this morning - OUCH.... that is one tough workout. I watched it through last night to prepare and didn't think it looked that hard. I was so wasted I didn't even do the core/abs portion (I'll do that tomorrow)... This is going to be one of my fave total body workouts. Cathe is so motivational and so much fun to workout with ... I just hope I can walk tomorrow!!

Mary

lol, I did this workout this morning too. Gotta love it. The pushups with the different repetitions are a killer though--I can never get through all of them, but I'm trying!

>lol, I did this workout this morning too. Gotta love it.
>The pushups with the different repetitions are a killer
>though--I can never get through all of them, but I'm trying!

I had to switch to knees halfway through pushups... something to shoot for....

I absolutely adore this workout! The pushups are torture! I can do all of the GS Chest and Triceps pushups on my toes but the MM pushups?!?!?! No way! I have to drop to my knees 3/4 of the way through. x(

Leanne--you're right about Cathe being motivational in this workout. MM and GS Legs are her most motivational, IMO. This workout is just so fantastic. The abs portion is probably my favorite Cathe abs portion too.

You can't go wrong with MM!!!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

MM is great!!!

Just a word about pushups on the knees...I have to do them this way because of back issues, and have had greater results with them than years ago before my injury, when I could do them on my toes. My form is 1,000% better, which is everything!

I have rediscovered MM lately. I didn't like it much when I first got it, but since I've been focusing more on endurance lately I decided to give it another try. It kicked my butt!

It may be my imagination, but when I do this workout, for a couple of days afterwards everything seems to look more taut and I feel longer and leaner. It may be just an illusion, but I like it anyway!

I'm doing that DVD tonight it's by far one of my favroites.
just an idea for you I wrote down the exercise, and the weight I used this way you can improve every time you workout.

good luck!
Zeke

>>just an idea for you I wrote down the exercise, and the weight
>I used this way you can improve every time you workout.
>

Yes - I do that!! It is very helpful. This morning I was short on time so did the upper body premix - tomorrow I will do lower body premix and core/abs... I still haven't tried GS Series, which I have ... so will start that rotation this weekend and incorporate one MM a week ...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.