OMG I did it AGAIN!

JULSCARVER

Cathlete
This time I managed to overcome my fear of TTM and do the workout. I only used a 4" step (except for the solid step portion). I only used 3# but I still completed it! I even managed to do the power squats (slowly). I still can't get the timing for the step taps over the board.

Hwllo imsso sorry Noone "answered u. I didn't see the post! But that is wonderful! I use only one riser and I use the 5 lbs I tried 8 but I likd 5 for now simply because inm focusing on forn. So it has been several months now so how is it for you now?

Oh clair try it! Its so fun I promise! Try it in original way of choose the low impact premix bothh are fun and it will let u know what's in each section. I do the low impact most

i love TTM!!! haven't done it in a while bc i've been focusing on STS lately, but i absolutely love everything about this workout.

Cograts Juls !!!!

I did TTM yesterday , it was about my 5th or 6th time and I love it now:)
It sat around for awhile when I first got it ......yep dread factor!

I had to pause a lot the first few times to catch my breath, now I only pause after the first set of squat, outer thigh lift, curl, and press, on the side of the step before doing the second set.
That exercise still gets me:eek:

Bri:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.