Old workouts?

ALIO0026

Cathlete
I was thinking about ordering some of Cathes older workouts. Their just such a good price to pass up. Which do you suggest for the fun factor and hard workouts. These are the ones I was thinking about:
POWERMAX, STEP JAM, STEP HEAT, WEDDING VIDEO.
Thanks.

http://www.picturetrail.com/alio0026

hi
i love power max step jam and step heat. the outfits are old and the hairdos but the workouts are great!!!

I really like PowerMax! I have Step Heat and Step Jam also, they are fun also. Mega Step Blast is a good one!

If you're going for a DVD, Cardio Hits is awesome. It includes PM, Step Works, and Step Fit. These are all great workouts and I use them a lot.

Good luck!
Marie

Power Max is great. I traded away Step Heat or Step Jam (I didn't find them to be as fun). Step Works is another good oldie.

Shelbygirl

For some reason I absolutely LOVE Step Jam. I like the clanky music used in the first part of the workouts and I like doing it on an 8 in. step. The basic moves allow me to really squeeze and contract my muscles and I end up getting a really good cardio workout without killing myself. I do this on days I need to do cardio but am not in the mood to workout and I'm usually happy I put it in.
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.