okay, now I'm on a mission......

M

Cathlete
Hi Cathe (and everyone else)!

Did you vote yet? I posted last week on the Open Discussion forum and asked for you to "PLEASE VOTE FOR ME". (You can find the info over there.) If anyone hasn't done that, and is interested, will you? I don't mean to be a pest, but I'd love to prove that nice guys (or, in this case, girls) don't always finish last. When you see the other finalists' pictures, you'll know what I mean!

THANK YOU!!!!

Linda

P.S. Sorry for posting here, but I thought I might catch a few more eyes :D

Hi Linda! I voted for you last week and hope everything turned out great for you. Any word yet? Your pose was very unique and you sure had a ton of votes. You are fit indeed! Take Care~

Hi Cathe!

Thank you so much for voting; I am truly honored! (Of course, I owe A LOT to you!) I'm sure you probably didn't register, so you didn't get to read my "story". If you had, you're ears would be burning, because I sang praises to you and how much you've meant to my fitness program through the years! They haven't chosen the winner, yet. I'm sure it won't be me. (The voting was only part of their criteria; we don't know what the rest are.) I can't begin to compete against those that are bodybuilders. I was SHOCKED to even be in the top 8. It's been fun, though!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.