OK I think I am giong to do it...

Timber99

Cathlete
For years I have kept a calendar of all of my workouts in a cheap, throw away monthly calendar book. It helps me to plan my rotation if I can write the workouts into the days and then take a look at it on a monthly basis. I think I have them for the past 4 years. I only occassionally go back and look at them for ideas on rotations.

Well, I am moving and trying to declutter and throw away everything that I do not need and I think that I am going to take the plunge and dump them. I've only kept them b/c I am 1) Type A 2) a workout freak and 3) Did I mention Type A?

This is a big step in the life of a workout fanatic :) :) :) :) :) I just don't think I need them (gasp!) anymore!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Decluttering is very important and you don't want to move into a new place with a bunch of old junk, do you?. I have to declutter for my DH when he's not home--LOL!! The thing is, he never misses the things I throw away, but if I were to ask him if I can pitch something he'll say no. I've learned my lesson and I no longer ask. :eek: ;)

Michele

You will feel so much better without the clutter! I SAY DUMP 'EM!

From a tried and true "thrower awayer." I have even been known to throw away IRS refund checks!

Or transfer them to your computer. They would take up so little space. I'd have a hard time dumping them. Scan and save them.

I second the idea to transfer the calendars to the computer. I have the last 3 years on my computer (just use a Publisher calendar) and enjoy looking back at them to see how far I've come!

I'm going to be one of the few votes that says "keep them." I have two year calendars going back to 2000, and I think it's fun to look back to see what I used to do. I'm not a real pack rat, but I DO keep these. I don't want to take the time to transfer them to anything on the computer, so they are in a neat little pile on a shelf. Food journals I don't keep, however.
Just Do It! :)

I say keep them. Normally I try to throw everything out, but you can see your progress here. Or, you could go through and copy the rotations you really liked. I only have 6 months that I kept so far. It is nice to go back and see what was and wasn't good. Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.