OK, I must confess my cheesy side....

smoogy

Cathlete
Does anyone else watch Dog the Bounty Hunter? I love this guy!!! These people are so likeable and endearing, I can't help myself. I had to ask here because no one else at work watches this. They are too busy with American Idol, Survivor, or Desperate Housewives... PUKE!!!

Marla

No I don't watch this one, but my hubby and I watch Family Bonds on HBO. It's a great show. This is my first year tuning in to American Idol. I must confess, it's very entertaining. I never got into Desperate, and I haven't watched Survivor since the second season.

Lori

I forgot to mention. I love the idea of being a bounty hunter. I tell my husband all the time I should of been a US Marshal. I love the excitement of tracking down a fugitive. :)

I saw the previews for this & it just smacked of Dog. He came out first so if you get a chance, check it out. However, HBO has an exellent reputation for hit shows, so I'll have to check Family Bonds out myself!

Marla:)

Marla,

I've watched this once or twice and I liked it.
I hate survivor, NEVER watched Desperate Housewives (I don't want to), but I must confess that I LOVE the Amazing Race. I tell my family that that is my version of a soap opera. I hate soap operas OR Novelas....EWWWWW.

Oh, and you are not cheesy at all.

Shirley:D

I watch Dog, too. It's pretty hilarious at times. Did you see the episode where Dog took his wife to see the Ultimate Fighting? He really flipped out in the stand. :)

Marla,

I haven't watched this but I definitely agree with your opinion on the other shows... I rarely watch any serial TV other than the CSI series (and even that is getting too much into the emotional drama when I just want to know the forensics, lol). The only TV I really enjoy watching is BBC America! The humor is so dry and hilarious and people look NORMAL, i.e., not everyone looks like they workout for 6 hours a day...

Cheers,
Marie

Dog is a pretty great show! I love how Beth will go from chewing someone out to lecturing them like she's their mother. And the clothes she wears are....I can't even go there. Love Dog's hair.

Beth is a great woman! She cracks me up especially when she chews Dog out. :7 Ditto on her clothes!! :eek:

I love Dog's body. His face is pretty old looking but his body looks young.

Oh my gosh...I turned this on by accident one night and my first thought was this is the worst show I've ever seen! But I had to go back for more!

I love them all...Dog, Beth, Leland, Jim, Justin..and yes I saw the episode at the Fight. Unbelievable! :)

Jo

Speaking of reality TV. Does anybody watch Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, or Ramsay's Boiling Point? Awesome show on a chef running a kitchen.

Marla,
I with you, I LOVE Dog! There's just something about them, that makes me come back for more. Actually I would love to meet them...how's that for cheesy??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.