Ok, anyone here from Rochester, NY?

likes2bfit

Cathlete
From Rochester, NY here looking for fellow Catheites!

sport23.gif

Judy

:D I live in Elmira, NY, about 1 1/2 hrs. away. We visit the Rochester malls frequently. Whereabouts in Rochester are you at? Maybe we can plan a time to get together!

Hi Judy - I'm born & bred in Rochester. Grew up in E. Irondequoit moved to the city now back in E. Irondequoit. I live off of Pardee Road which is off of Empire Blvd. I work downtown on St. Paul St. Where do you live? I posted something about Wegmans a couple of weeks ago as they have expanded so much and wanted to know if any Catheites in Jersey knew about it.

Any way, look forward to your post.

Mar:)

I lived in Rochester for 7 yrs. when my husband was in grad school. We had a house on Meadowbrook Rd. (right near Highland Park). I'm a nurse and worked at Strong and RGH. Both our boys were born at Genesee. I popped in for the Wegmans thread!

Hi - born and raised in Rochester, but moved after college. I really miss it. Great town, great food, great schools etc. My entire family is still there. Winters are long though.

Hey thanks for the replies! I sent messages to the prople that live in the "Rachacha" area currently!
Wegmans is unique that is for sure. There is no place like it, but I have to be careful not to leave ALL my money there!

sport23.gif

Judy

>I'm not from Rochester, but I live in Lancaster which is east
>of Buffalo. Just wanted to say hi!
>Kel

My parents live in Lancaster too! I usually visit them on long weekends and holidays. I'll be going out there for Thanksgiving. I live in Burnt Hills, just north of Albany.

Susan CM

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.