Oh my butt!!!

I hadn't done this one in ages and did it yesterday after seeing this post. I had forgotten how cardio intensive this workout is. And my butt is sore this morning :) By the way, how does anyone do that move where you use 5lb weights, stand on one leg and put the weights down across your body and pick them up again. Even modifying with my toe down I wobble all over the place and nearly fall over.:D

Well, I decided to do this last night and now I cannot sit down!!! I am now in the sore butt gang. Thanks for the reminder and I need to do this one more often.

I forgot about this one, great workout. Thank you for reminding me. I did this yesterday.
Sore today, but in a good way.

lol....I did this workout Monday, and that very night I was starting to feel it. Tuesday I was saying "oh, my butt" and it still was talking to me Wednesday. Then I remembered there was a posting similar, so I searched & found this. Tri-sets works your glutes in a totally different way than traditional LB workouts. And "oh my butt", I mean goodness! In a good way ... lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.