OFFICIAL FIND A JULY ROOMMATE THREAD

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hey y'alll, let's consolidate all the roommate searches here. I'll ask Cathe to pin this thread.

We'll start you off -- we suggest you post:

1. I am looking to share ____ a room or ____ a suite.

2. I would prefer ___ room/suite mates (1, 2, or 3).

3. I am a ____ night owl ____ morning person.

4. I tend to be ____ messy or ____ neat.

Add to this list if you like, kids, with anything pertinent. Hope this helps ya! :)

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://planetsmilies.net/sport-smiley-5536.gif

RE: OFFICIAL FIND A ROOMMATE THREAD

AWESOME idea! I'll start this ball rollin!

>Hey y'alll, let's consolidate all the roommate searches here.
> I'll ask Cathe to pin this thread.
>
>We'll start you off -- we suggest you post:
>
>1. I am looking to share _(either)__ a room or _(either)___ a suite.
>
>2. I would prefer _(doesn't matter)__ room/suite mates (1, 2, or 3).
>
>3. I am a __(YES)__ night owl ____ morning person.
>
>4. I tend to be ____ messy or _(FAIRLY)___ neat.

>5. AGE: in my 40's

>6. And I'm a pretty relaxed and fun kind of gal - love to room with the same!
>

1. I am looking to share __either__ a room or ____ a suite.

2. I would prefer __don't care_ room/suite mates (1, 2, or 3).

3. I am a __either-- i'm just so excited to be attending!!__ night owl ____ morning person.

4. I tend to be __oops__ messy or __i wish__ neat. *but, when others are involved, i promise to be neat!!!*

other pertinent info: i expect i'll be SWEATY but i'll try and keep the smell away from any roommate! ;)

I roomed alone last year which was fine but a bit lonely especially when I wanted to gab about the days events!!! A roommate this year would be great!! I am almost 41 fairly neat much better in the morning than night and love to have a good time!!! Any takers??? Teresa

I would love to share a room with any of you!!'

1. I am looking to share either a room or a suite, But I think a suite would be much fun.

2. I would prefer ___ room/suite mates (1, 2, or 3). any is fine

3. I am a night owl in a social situation but also a morning person.

4. I tend to be ____ messy or ____ neat. Smack dab in the middle I would guess

45 here, Personnel Recruiter by trade, love to have a good time, too.

:D

I am from Minnesota- anyone else? Not that I will ONLY room with Minnesotans- just thought it would be neat to see if there were any others ;-).

I am open to either a room or a suite with any number of roommates (as long as I have my own bed and not a couch, lol- I'm going to need to sleep comfortably after FOUR workouts in one day).

I am in between messy and neat. I am more cluttery- if that makes sense (so my clothes probably won't be folded neatly in my suitcase once I open it and start going through it). I can be neat for 2 days, though, and don't mind a messy roomate for two days.

I am extremely laid back- I don't sweat things (well- I do and will SWEAT- but in the literal sense).

I can be either a night owl or a morning person- but my intention to to make it to every workout and every event that is being held this weekend so I'll probably want to get some sleep at night. I definitely want to do every single workout offered! Working out with Cathe is going to be a HUGE highlight! So if you plan to really workout like crazy while you are here and go for the gusto- I'm your girl!

I am 36 years old, have 3 young children, and work in Human Resources as a recruiter. I am SO excited to be coming to this and just want some girls to gab with about the experience and our excitement!!

Denise

I can't believe I made it in ! I am #94 !!!!!!!!!!!

1. I am looking to share either a room or a suite, But I think a suite would be much fun !!

2. I would prefer __1_ room/suite mates.

3. I am a night owl but also a morning person.

4. I tend to be NEAT !

I will be 41 at time of the road trip and will be traveling from Baltimore, MD.

My name is Raminta and I can be emailed at [email protected] !!

Although my husband barely squeaked my registration in ( I'm # 99) I happy to say that, yippee!!!, I'm going on the trip. I'd love the opportunity to room with someone too!

1. I would share a room or a suite, it doesn't matter too much to me.

2. I would prefer 1 room/suite mate.

3. I'm normally a morning person, but wouldn't mind staying up late and chatting about the day's events!

4. I'm not necessarily neat or messy, just the usual "living out of a suitcase" clutter.

I'm 34 and traveling from South Carolina. My name is Stacey and you're interested, please give me shout at [email protected]

Looking forward to making new friends and workout with Cathe in person!!

:7

Two firts time, very excited RT's looking for a 3rd to share a 2 bedroom suite.

We are 37 & 40 years young
non-snoring
morning people
neat but not fanatics.

We will take $50 off 3rd persons total rate in exchange for a couch sleeper.

Anyone interested or would like more information can e-mail Tami @ [email protected] - Please put "roommate" in the message box.

Can't wait to meet everyone - 13 weeks to go.

Tami & Sheela

Scratch that looking for a 3rd room mate to share a 2 bedroom suite. When I called to check on a price for a n extra night they informed me that no 2 bedroom suites were available.

Tami

1. I am looking to share a room or a suite.

2. I would prefer either room/suite mates (1, 2, or 3).

3. I am a night owl person.

4. I tend to be neat when traveling. I do sweat however but will be eager to shower!

Sheila
Ctfitnut

I will share a room or suite with 1, 2 or 3 people.

I am a morning person, neither neat nor messy.

I am 50 and live in Virginia. I am a member of VideoFitness and my name there is Peggy T.

My email is [email protected]

I would love to be roomies with someone. I also roomed by my lonesome last year and would love some company to talk about how awesome Cathe is. I am 29 fairly neat and I like to get a good nights rest, so I would be a morning person. I would share a room with either 1 or 2 people, not picky. You can contact me at [email protected]

Bridget

I am so excited. My sister Monika and I both are going to the road trip.I will be flying in from Texas and staying with her in Connecticut where she lives. Then, we will carpool with two other lucky ladies.Monika and I will be rooming together,this way if I snore or talk in my sleep I won't feel as bad about keeping her up. (Not True at all) Anyway, I am so looking forward to this.

Veronika

We'll start you off -- we suggest you post:

1. I am looking to share _1___ a room or ____ a suite.

2. I would prefer _1__ room/suite mates (1, 2, or 3).

3. I am a ____ night owl __x__ morning person :).

4. I tend to be ____ messy or __x__ neat.

I am 28 y/o and went last year from boston. email me if you are interested in rooming with me :)!

I just registered for the August Road Trip (AT 3pm!!) I thought for sure it'd be sold out.

This is my first time doing a road trip. I am 28 and will be flying in from Florida. I need a roomate to help with the cost of this entire trip. The hotel is a seperate fee right?

Would anyone be interested in being a roommate or is anyone looking for one? Like i said i'm 28. I dont care if you are young or old. I'm pretty neat and i'm neither a nite or a day person.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are looking for a roomie.

Hi everyone,

Still don't have a roommate yet. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Still don't have a roommate yet. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Hi Eriniski. I'm also interested in a roommate. I haven't booked a room yet, but want to do that today. I'm more of a night person, but I'm sure that I'll be needing a good nights sleep to prepare for all the activities this weekend. I'd prefer to share a suite, but a room is just fine. I'm 38 and I will be taking the train from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Oh, an other important bit of info it that I'll be taking the July RT. If you would like to room with me, my email address is [email protected].

Thanks and see you all there!!

Sonja

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.