OFFICIAL FIND A JULY ROOMMATE THREAD

RE: OFFICIAL FIND A ROOMMATE THREAD

I just noticed that I posted under the "find a JULY roommate" so there was no need to specify that detail in my first email. It was just luck that I didn't post under the August roommate thread. Perhaps I should add "a little bit of an airhead" to my description of myself.

Sonja.

Hello All,

I have just gotten notification that I'm in for july! (Now I'm scared....:eek: )

I realize this is very late, but if anyone is still looking for a roommate, let me know.

I'm soon to be 48, live in Raleigh, NC, probably more of a morning person and pretty neat. I've been exercising with Cathe for a long time, although mostly a lurker on the forums.

Looking forward to meeting everyone (but still scared of the pain!)

Cheers,
Anne Y

Hello All,

I have just gotten notification that I'm in for july! (Now I'm scared....:eek: )

I realize this is very late, but if anyone is still looking for a roommate, let me know.

I'm soon to be 48, live in Raleigh, NC, probably more of a morning person and pretty neat. I've been exercising with Cathe for a long time, although mostly a lurker on the forums.

Looking forward to meeting everyone (but still scared of the pain!)

Cheers,
Anne Y

Email: [email protected]

Hi Melissa,

My name is Shannon, I'm new to the forums, but no stranger to Cathe.
I think a suite would be great, if there are any still available! I just made it in off the wait list..whoo hoo!I'm mostly a night owl, but I'm also a morning person, as long as there's coffee!I'm no where near a neat freak, but I can be very clean for a few days. I'm a 37 year old, stay at home mom of 3, who still knows how to have fun. Let me know if you're interested in sharing a room.

Hi Anne!

I'd love for you to be my roommate. I sent you an email and look forward to your response.

I'm 29 and live in Minnesota. I, like you, am a morning person, pretty neat and am mainly a lurker on the boards.

Katie

Hello! I am very late in the game to be asking for a roommate but my other travel companion is unable to to make it. I'm here looking for someone who is still in need of a room. I already have reservations made at the Fairfield Inn. I'm willing, however, to share a suite if someone has extra room (I can cancel my other reservation if need be.) I will be arriving on Thursday morning.

1. I am looking to share a room or a suite if there's room.

2. I would prefer roommates (no preference).

3. I am a a night owl and a morning person. I don't require that much sleep. :)

4. I tend to be __pretty__ neat but am not grossed out easily. :)

Here's my email: [email protected]

Thanks a million.

Hello! I am very late in the game to be asking for a roommate but my other travel companion is unable to to make it. I'm here looking for someone who is still in need of a room. I already have reservations made at the Fairfield Inn. I'm willing, however, to share a suite if someone has extra room (I can cancel my other reservation if need be.) I will be arriving on Thursday morning.

1. I am looking to share a room or a suite if there's room.

2. I would prefer roommates (no preference).

3. I am a a night owl and a morning person. I don't require that much sleep. :)

4. I tend to be __pretty__ neat but am not grossed out easily. :)

Here's my email: [email protected]

Thanks a million.

July roomie needed ASAP!

Hello all - my roomie for thiscoming weekend had to cancel, so I'm hoping someone hasn't found a roomie yet, or that someone might have room for me. I do have a room at the Fairfield Inn that sleeps 2.

I'm a pretty relaxed and fun person and I am generally neat. I'll be arriving Friday around dinnertime - can't make it in time for the Friday morning step class. At this point I don't care about messy, morning/evening, or snoring roomies, I just prefer to have people to share and decompress with instead of rooming alone

My email is [email protected], please email me if interested! Thanx!

p.s. yes, this is a duplicate of the separate thread I started today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.