Off To Bootcamp...

sparrow

Cathlete
I have avoided my second appointment with Boot Camp long enough, LOL. I cleaned my house, did some laundry, called the dentist, made a grocery list and IMed with my sis. I can no longer put it off and am headed upstairs to Boot Camp.

Gads, I have a feeling of anticipation at doing it and total dread!! I feel like I did when I was a kid and I knew I was in trouble and 1/2 wanted to avoid it and 1/2 wanted to get it over with, LOL!!!

Wish me luck....:p

Sparrow

Bootcamp is one of my favorites!! I just did it for the first time on Sunday. I cannot wait to do it again!

Come back and tell us what you thought of it.

Once you do it...you'll wonder why you dreaded it for so long! A very fun workout...

~Marietta
FITXME

Heh Heh...You'll be okay...you can do this...I know you can! :)

I am supposed to do BC once a week now myself...have yet to do it this week either...Doing it tmrw would be asking for trouble after the upper body work I did today so I am hoping to get it in on friday!

Wendy

6/13/05 Some new pics added!Check out pics of Joey's room in the "nursery" album!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

Bootcamp is one of my favorites also.....after I talk myself into doing it. It is kinda scary

--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

I just finished BC about an hour and half ago. Don't be afraid, once you get past the terminator climbers you KNOW you can go the rest of the way and before you know it your on the last cycle. I LOVE this workout and just don't do it enough. I always seem to have a tough time incorporating circuits, but I love them b/c the time goes so quickly!
Mattea

Shelley,
If I may inquire, what exactly are the lyrics to these songs? And what rhymes with terminator climbers?
Mattea

Sung to the tune of the Pina Colada song:

"If you like terminator climbers
And working out til there’s pain
If you're not into yoga
If you’re slightly insane
If you like jumping jacks and side kicks
And sumo squats til you shake
Then you must be into Bootcamp
It’s a love you can’t fake!”

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.