October Rotation: Upper Body Bliss

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This rotation is designed for those who are looking to really see some improved definition in their arms while burning body fat and maintaining leg endurance/strength.

WEEK ONE:

Mon: Gym Style Back/Biceps and Shoulders
Tues: Imax 3
Wed: GS Chest and Triceps/ any segment of coremax
Thurs: Any all step workout of your choice/any segment of coremax
Fri: Gym Style Back/Biceps and Shoulders
Sat: off and stretch
Sun: GS Chest and Triceps/Light 30 minute run

WEEK TWO:

Mon: Imax 2
Tues: Slow and Heavy Triceps and Biceps
Wed: Any all step workout of your choice
Thurs: S&H Chest and Back/ 30 minute run
Fri: 30 minute run and leaner legs/12 minutes of ab hits
Sat: S&H Shoulders/ any segment of coremax
Sun: off and stretch

WEEK THREE:

Mon: Gym Style Back/Biceps and Shoulders
Tues: Imax One
Wed: GS Chest and Triceps/ Abs from Muscle Endurance
Thurs: Any all step workout of your choice
Fri: Legs & Glutes/ Abs from KPC
Sat: off and stretch
Sun: CTX Upper Body

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: Cardio Kicks
Tues: Slow and Heavy Triceps and Biceps
Wed: KPC
Thurs: S&H Chest and Back/ 30 minute run
Fri: Body Max (eliminate the upper body weights but KEEP the ab work)
Sat: S&H Shoulders/ any segment of coremax
Sun: off and stretch

Enjoy!

the names for these rotations are just to cute. upper body bliss, makes it sound easy }( .

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Thank you so much Cathe!!! I have one question though, I have the Gym Styles but I do not have the S&H series, PS, or CTX. I do have ME, MIS, PLB/PUB, the BB TimeSaver - those are the ones I have in weight w/o's. What would you sub for the S&H and CTX w/o's you have scheduled?

I also have BodyMax.

THANK YOU Cathe!!!!!!
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I did your Sept. rotation and loved it! I've noticed a big difference in my abs! I couldn't do too many of the pikes before and couldn't hold the planks more than a few seconds before I was shaking, now I can do all the planks in KP&C and hold the planks the entire time you do!!!
This new rotation is just what I need!
:)

Thanks Cathe!
I did your rotation last month and this will be a great one to do next! I was able to do my very first pike on the ball a few days ago! I almost fell off because I was so shocked (not because I couldn't do it ;))! Thanks for continuing to inspire me to meet new challenges :) !
Cath :)
p.s. Love the name of this one too :)

Thanks Cathe! I was just getting advice yesterday on how to improve definition in my arms to prepare for my wedding in a few weeks, and you must have read my mind! I can only follow this for 2 weeks because my wedding is just around the corner, but this will hopefully help me get the most definition possible!

Thanks!

Diane

Can anyone recommend substitutions for the gym styles mentioned. Have access to Slow and Heavy and Pyramids, Push/Pull, Supersets,
Muscle Endurance
Thanks Much.

This rotation is great.Now I am mixing the Slim Series and Turbo Jam of Beachbody but this rotation is in my future schedule.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Hi Cathe,
I was wondering what you would suggest to replace the light 30 minute run? I'm not into running and would prefer to do a video. Which video would you suggest? Thanks for making great rotations.

Michelle:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.