October 06 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month will focus on strength gains. I know it will be very hard to eat clean with Halloween candy circulating pretty much everywhere we turn. So on the days that you cheat a little more than you should have…here is a little “reward” for your taste buds, (insert Halloween witch laugh here)

Halloween Bonus Burn:

1 minute jumping jacks
1 minute jump rope
1 minute squat thrust climbers
16 tuck jumps
16 air jacks
16 plyo jacks
Cool down for 2 minutes
4 sets of 16 push ups
200 crunches
One promise to never eat that again…..tee hee hee hee!

WEEK ONE:

Mon: Low Max
Tues: Kick Max
Wed: Muscle Max
Thurs: Imax 3
Fri: Steady State Run…45 min….PLUS Segment One Core Max
Sat: Off
Sun: Muscle Max

WEEK TWO:

Mon: Cardio Kicks
Tues: Steady State run for 50 minutes plus 10 minutes Ab Hits
Wed: Gym Style: Back and Biceps, and Shoulders
Thurs: Gym Style Legs plus 10 min Ab Hits
Fri: Gym Style Chest and Triceps
Sat: Imax #2
Sun: Core Max Segment Two and Stretch Max Segment One

WEEK THREE:

Mon: Off
Tues: Pyramid Upper/20 minute light run
Wed: Step Works
Thurs: Pyramid Lower Body/ 10 min Ab Hits
Fri: MIC
Sat: Pyramid Upper Body and a 20 minute light run
Sun: Pyramid Lower Body

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: OFF
Tues: S&H Chest and Back
Wed: IMAX
Thurs: 45 minute steady state run/Core Max Segment 3
Fri: S&H Legs and Shoulders
Sat: S&H Tri and Biceps
Sun: Rhythmic Step

Enjoy!

How DO you find the time for everything? Thanks for the rotation amidst all the editing and Halloween planning. Been feeling the need to do more strength,less pounding aerobics (been hiking in the mountains with the kids instead!). So thanks.

The candy corns are my favorite. Yours?

Julie

Hi... Are we supposed to work shoulders during weeks 2&4, or did you intentionally leave them out?

Thanks,
Wendy

Thank you Wendy! No actually I didn't leave them out of the rotation, but was being quick as I typed thinking everyone would know which DVD I meant by listing the first part of the title. But you are so right, I could see where you might not be sure and think that perhaps there was a deliberate reason you were not supposed to work them being that rotations are more customized blends. Sorry about that and thanks for bringing this to my attention, whew. I'll go edit my post :)

So if I don't eat any Halloween candy, I don't have to do any HBB????
Hmmmmmm........I think I can live without the candy! ;-)

Thank you so much Cathe! I follow your rotations faithfully and really appreciate you taking the time to put these together!!

Steph

Cathe,

Wow, just finished the Halloween Bonus Burn (what can I say, I have a weakness for soft, gooey, hot chocolate chip cookies ;)).

I was ok through the jump rope, but half way through the squat thrust climbers, I wanted to scream...

"I NEED MY CEDIE!"

I'm sure I'm not the only one :) Thanks for the great rotation, and I can't wait for the new workouts!

John

P.S. Thanks for including "Everytime We Touch" in the new workouts- it's one of my favorite dance tunes! :)

My plan this month is to NOT NEED the HBB! LOL. So far, so good!

I'm loving this rotation (and the DOMS that it delivers)!

Good luck everybody!

Gayle

I am going to have to start wearing a sports bra everywhere I go so I can drop and do the bonus burn before I cheat!! I keep cheating thinking, "Oh, that bonus burn's not so bad...I'll do it later" then I'm dying later as I do it, and cursing myself thinking, "I'll never eat another piece of candy!!" Terminator climbers are PUNISHING!!
I figure, if everytime I encounter yummy stuff I can make myself do a couple of those I will walk away from the junk and will be able to skip the BB.;-)

Up the burn on that Halloween Bonus Burn and do the jumps and jump rope on a bosu.

How do you do a squat thrust climber? I did good in October but now that the Halloween candy is actually in my house and I keep thinking it is better for me to eat the candy then have to deal with my kids on a sugar high I am eating quite a bit. Think I need to punnish myself to stop eating it all.
Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.