nutrition section of WM

hrcfitness

Cathlete
Just looked at the Nutrition portion of the WM....what do you think about it? Anyone going to plop down the cash?..

It has piqued my interest but I'm already subscribed to WW online.

I may give it a month until staff here works the bugs out on the entire site and things are working flawlessly and may try out a month :)

I can't access the fee info, but I just watched the demo. It looks pretty cool, though I'm not sure if I'd funnel cash in that direction. I seem to do well with my free FitDay program, and that includes an Activity Log where I can record calories burned with exercise. This way I can instantly see how much of a calorie deficit I have at the end of each day.

The report card looks like fun. I can't help but wonder if I would make me super nuts over time. "I have to get all As!!!" :eek:

I think it looks very tempting, but i'd wait until they work the bugs our for sure.
I wish they offered a free trial period so we can play around with it.

I did the "little plop" - 9.99 - and am really enjoying the nutrition software. I find it very easy to use and I like seeing the ratings of how well I am eating - very motivating for me. Once they get all the bugs out and have the ipod downloads available I will probably get the 1-year $100 package.

The one thing that I think would be a nice addition, that isn't there now, would be the ability to link up the meal planner/tracker with my workouts. It would be very cool if the meal planner could adjust my calorie/carbohydrate/protein/fat needs based on the workout I did. But it is still fine the way it is now. It does take your general activity level into consideration when determining what nutrients and calories you need.

Stebby

I had the same problem of accessing the costs. I had to allow popups. I just disabled the block popups while I checked it out and then enabled it again. Hope that helps!!

Shev

The demo looks interesting. I wish they would also allow us to have a free trial period while they work out the bugs.

I may give it a month until staff here works the bugs out on the entire site and things are working flawlessly and may try out a month :)

Vilma,
That's what I was thinking, too, but have to admit, I'm VERY tempted. With almost all things Cathe, I have learned my resistance is futile. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.