Nursing tanks?

Hi Monica,
I bought two of these: http://www.glamourmom.com/NS_productpage.php?ItemNum=2

It's the same company, but this one is built like a bra, and has a regular nursing bra clasp - a little different that that one. I LOVE it. I wasn't sure if I would, and it IS a lot of money, but all bras that fit me well cost 35+ anyway so I though I'd try it out. I am SOOO glad I did. It's comfy - I'm a 32 DD and E when really full, and it gives a nice fit. It fits like a cotten bra, but is soft and I love the descreet ability to nurse in public. I am layering it with longsleaves and it doesn't give much lines on a comfy fitting longsleeve t-shirt. I love sleeping it in as well - don't have to look at my belly in it ;-) . I got a medium - and it fits nicely. I think next spring I'll probably buy one or two more.

If only my postpartum, breastfeeding body were as trim and perky as the girl in that picture! I've heard about these tanks. I may try one out myself. Julie's right- nursing bras cost a lot anyway, you may as well buy what you like.

I'm not much into nursing gear/clothes, but the idea of the tank is appealing. i think i may buy a black one, the bra type, as I need all the support I can get.

kristan

For the last 2, I wore plain (non-nursing) spaghetti strap tanks under my regular clothes, over a nursing bra. I just pulled the strap off my shoulder to nurse - some were stretchy enough that I didn't even need to do that (just pulled the top down a little. I can see how these would be really nice, though, so maybe with this one, I'll splurge.

It's especially nice with the colder weather not to have to expose too much skin when nursing. I never bought anything that was specially made for nursing - the tank-tops just went under whatever I was wearing and I stuck to things on top that had buttons, zippers or velcro in the front.

I bought a black one at Target in the bra and panty section...

They're regularly like $16 but I found mine on sale for much less...
As far as I know they still carry them, but only in black and white!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.