Number Check please!!

Vanilla sky

Hello!

I love all my weight workout. I have some great and impressive results. Thanks to Cathe.

My post is a suggestion for future DVDs. I love to know exacly where I am situated (number of reps) in my workouts. I can really get more focused and pushed myself to another level. A lot of time, I get so much into the workouts that I get lost in my reps number and sometimes, I stop before the end of the set realising that I had only one more rep to do before putting the weights down. I get frustrated because that last rep is to me crucial.

I suggest to Cathe to have an option (like the volume selection in the Blast Series) which would show the number of sets and reps in the bottom corner of the TV. It would make a huge difference for me. I am sure that other participants would like this option as well.

Just an idea!

;-)

I like this idea as well- though don't know how tough it would be to implement. I too sometimes quit just before the end thinking "I can't do 10 more" and then all of a sudden she says "last 4" or "last 2" and I have already quit.

BUT- a solution would be to really keep track once and then write it on your log- that way for future workouts you would know what you are facing. It would just be that first (or 2nd) time you wouldn't know for sure.

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.