November Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I'm posting the November rotation early since we will be busy filming for the next couple of weeks:). This rotation will be a 4 day split and supplemented with cardio. This split will allow you to train hard each day since you will work opposing muscle groups with every lift. You can expect to build lean muscle mass, get great definition, and burn body fat. Remember that to get maximum results you must also eat clean, sleep well, drink extra water, and increase your protein slightly to aid in muscle tissue recovery. Enjoy!

PS.....I have split the Slow and Heavy series up in a different order to accompany this rotation.

WEEK ONE

Mon: Slow&Heavy Chest/Slow&Heavy Triceps/ Abs from Muscle Endurance

Tues: Slow&Heavy Back/Slow&Heavy Biceps/ 30 minute run

Wed: Slow&Heavy Shoulders/ Pyramid Lower Body Stability Ball and floorwork exercises/ 10 minutes of Ab Hits

Thurs: Pyramid Lower Body Standing Exercises/30 minute cardio of choice

Friday: Kick Punch and crunch

Sat: Imax 2

Sun: OFF

WEEK TWO:

Mon: Slow&Heavy Chest/Slow&Heavy Triceps/ 10 minutes of AB Hits

Tues: Slow&Heavy Back/Slow&Heavy Biceps/ 1st 30 minutes of MIC

Wed: Slow&Heavy Shoulders/ Pyramid Lower Body Stability Ball and floorwork exercises/ Abs from KPC

Thurs: Pyramid Lower Body Standing Exercises/2nd 30 minutes of MIC

Fri: Cardio Kicks

Sat: Imax one

WEEK THREE:

Mon: Pure Strength Chest and Triceps ONLY (do not do shoulders) plus 10 minutes of Ab Hits

Tues: Pure Strength Back and Biceps plus your favorite pure cardio workout

Wed: Pure Strength Shoulders plus Shoulders from CTX/ Floor work from PS Legs/ Abs from PS Legs

Thursday: Standing Leg work from PS Legs plus 30 minutes of your favorite pure cardio

Fri: Imax 2

Sat: Step Works

WEEK FOUR

Mon: Pure Strength Chest and Triceps ONLY (do not do shoulders) plus AB WORK ONLY (from S&H Chest Back VHS/DVD)

Tues: Pure Strength Back and Biceps plus your favorite pure cardio workout

Wed: Pure Strength Shoulders plus Shoulders from CTX/ Floor work from PS Legs/ Abs from PS Legs

Thursday: Standing Leg work from PS Legs plus 30 minutes of your favorite pure cardio

Fri: Imax one

Sat: Rhythmic Step

Have Fun!

Thanks Cathe,

that looks really great! Unfortunately I don't have all the DVDs :-( , but my birthday is near :7 , so I hope my husband gets me one of the bundles, so I can finally start doing a rotation.

Kristine :)

ITA, I love the PS series as well as S&H. I use PS all of the time but I neglect S&H, this rotation is what I need to us it again.

Cool! I was hoping S&H was going to be part of the November rotation! I did S&H Legs last night and ooooooh! x( It hurt so good!

Thank you Cathe for this 4 day split.
I am doing a 4 day split this week of my own accord after 2 weeks of CTX as produced. Nov. 1st I will begin the Nov. 04' rotation. If any one is up for a check in I'll join ya!

Judy
AKA Likes2bfit

Once again, thanks for the effort you put into posting these monthly rotations. I appreciate this very much. It's like having my own personal trainer!

Susan

Thanks again Cathe, for taking the time to do this right now. It looks like something I'd enjoy very much.

Take care,
Ruth

Okay, for those of us that don't have the Slow & Heavy or Pure Strength series, what are the substitutes?

I have the Intensity Series, CTX series, Power Hour-Body Max DVD, KPC/L&G dvd. Would really like to do this rotation, but can't afford to buy all new workouts.

Thanks.
Shopgirl

Well, as if I needed an excuse to buy more Cathe DVD's, the November Rotation was it!!!

I didn't have the S&H series or the PS series, but, now I do! Ordered them Tuesday and they arrived today (Thursday).

Looking forward to my first Cathe rotation....Wish me luck!!!!

Tammy

I've never tried any of Cathe's monthly rotations but the pics from the Hardcore series have inspired me to try one! This looks doable. I'm so glad I have all the DVD's because of the way these workouts are split up. I'll be starting tonight!

I just finished this rotation today with Rhythmic step(love that workout). What a great rotation. I had a lot of fun with it. At the end of the month I feel I have a lot of energy and feel great. I also have had strength gains and feel leaner than I did at the begining of the month:D This is amazing considering that my diet wasn't great this month and I ate my full share of halloween candy:p I strongly recommend this rotation. It is very doable. It makes me happy that I purchased the whole set of Cathe DVDs. The best money I've ever spent!! Thanks Cathe for the great rotation. I really appreciate it. Helen

Great work Helen. Congratulations. I have now all the cathe`s dvd too.I was doing the November rotation but I injured my neck and trapezius and couldn't finish it. I could do the half and I had improvements in my strenght and I lost weight.It is a doable rotation.Congratulations.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

Thank-you for the kind words Stayfit. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. I am very sorry to hear that you have hurt your neck and trapezius. I hope you feel better soon and can try the rotation again. Take care, Helen:)P.S. Hopefully you will be strong and ready by the time the Hardcore workouts are ready!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.