November Rotation Day 9 (week 2 day 2)

Rhonda

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I did S&H back and bi's this morning. Plan on doing MIC when I get home. I think I would see results more if I kept my hands off the bad food. I did so well yesterday until last night and I ate caramel corn. Now it is gone so hopefully there won't be anything in my way today.

Rhonda

PS back and Biceps and KPC first 30 minutes (timesaver #4 cardio)
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

I did S&H back this morning - tonight I'll finish up w/biceps and 30 min on the elliptical. I think I'll also do the core section of BC.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning. Today I am going to do S & H shoulders and the stability ball and floorwork of PLB and the abs of KPC. Have fun. I am very happy seeing all those pictures of hardcore.:)

Mariangeles a spanish terminator junkie.

Hi everyone,

I ran this morning for 45 minutes. I will be doing S&H Back and Bi's later on today. Doesn't Cathe and crew look great in these Lo Max pix?? They are so inspiring. I think that is why I am really sticking to this rotation}( . Have a great day everyone!!

Aila:)

I did Slow and Heavy Back and Biceps and the hi/lo portion of MIC today. Down in weight finally so I am happy!!!

Have a great day!!:)

My workout for the day is done:I have done S & H shoulders and the stability floorwork of PLB and the abs of KPC.I really was feeling my butt during the exercises.If the new exercises are like these HOoow we are really going to wok hard. Have a great rest of the day and I see you tomorrow.Cathe and her crew look so beautiful in the pictures. :)

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

Ran for 45 minutes and off to do Slow and Heavy Back and Biceps. I was tempted to skip my weight work until I read this post! Thanks for keeping me motivated to stay on the November rotation!!

Have a great day!:) :)

I did KPC Timesaver 4 instead of MIC, and I'm going to do S&H shoulders today and back and biceps tomorrow. I pulled a back muscle a few days ago and it's still a little tender, so I want to give it another days rest.

I'm noticing a lot more muscle definition in my arms than I've ever had before. I always train with Cathe, so I'm chalking it up to an increase of protein in my diet. Just wish I had this definition during bathing suit season!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.