November LIS check-in?

Ya, those one legged squats were something else!!! What really got me was exercise at the end where the feet were on the stability ball and we had to lift our hips and bring the ball in close and then back out......with one leg in the air!!!!! I could barely do it with both legs on the ball!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout. I've done the slide and glide one a couple times. I have the downloads so my concern is finding the cardio only part.

Good luck tomorrow!

Got the workout in this morning! I'm glad the long workout was on the weekend. Did the warm up/cardio of slide and glide and then total body tri-sets upper body. I'm going to be feeling this tomorrow for sure. I'm so glad tomorrow is yoga!

Yeayah - got my workout in this afternoon, did Cardio of Slide and Glide (with the warm-up and stretch), then the Upper Body Trisets. Not sure how I feel right now, I think you're right - I'll be feeling this later. So happy for Yoga! See you tomorrow. :)

I did lower body blast and TBT UB this weekend. I just could not do turbo barre. It is a good workout, but it is long and it seems to take some mental energy. I just did not have the time or the mental capacity to do it. I definetly feel it the next day. I took off today, no good reason. I really need to get my act together. :)

kblvr - that leg routine on the ball is a killer. I have not mastered that move yet. I think I need to reduce my booty first. :)

Well I got my DH to do the YogaRelax Express #1 with me tonight ~ and our two dogs were sprawled around me, also! The doberman puppy actually pinned me by the ponytail at one point and I had to get DH to move him so I could get up out of the pose! This was very funny, but also made me sad - reminded me of my two dogs that passed away last year and I got a bit weepy. Now that's a new one for me! (I'm just a big ole sap.) But they loved my cool-downs so they could come lay with me while I stretched, and apparently these two are going to follow in their doggie footprints.

Murphy - don't be too hard on yourself. We'll be here for you!

I'm looking forward to Athletic Training tomorrow. Quick question - do we want to continue on this thread or start a new one for the new week? Your thoughts? ;)

Today is a detour for me, all ab work. My abs are looking like a beer gut and I need to give them some much needed TLC. I know some of the LIS includes ab work, but I need more. I hope her new series has ab sections built in.

Tricia - I am okay with a new thread. I never know what to call them so I often wait for someone else to do it. Yes, I am one of those people. :)

Murphy

Well, maybe tomorrow I'll get that new thread started! I skipped today, since I realized I was supposed to have an off day in there - whoops! So tomorrow I will do Athletic Training. ;)

Murphy - I agree, my Abs need some TLC, and I may have to throw some extra stuff into the mix. Maybe add on from the Ab Circuits disc a few times a week.

I did yoga relax yesterday, although it wasn't relaxing at all. I did it while the kids were "napping.". The 4 yr old kept getting up saying he's not tired and the 2 yr old kept yelling "mooooooomyyyyyyyyyyy.". But I got it done.

I did Athletic Training this morning. I think Cathe was trying to kill me. That was a tough one!

So happy for a rest day tomorrow!

I am planning to do athletic training today. That is really one of my favorites. I really like the band work in that one. I only use one riser. I have tried two, but I have to stop here and there and I felt defeated. I still get a work out with the one and can make it through to the end.

tricia - did you want to start a new thread on Sunday, the beginning of the week?

Hi there ladies,

I did Athletic Training today and I have to agree. She's trying to kill us. That's all I can think of, because this workout is TOUGH! (Which makes me realize that when I actually can do it, I'll feel so very accomplished! But that's a long way off. ;))

And I think the new thread should start on Sunday, too, Murphy. Boy this week got away from me - I have no idea how it got to be Wednesday so fast!

Can't remember if tomorrow is off or I have Turbo Barre - I'm not sure how I'll handle that one, either. Any input on it? Love it? Hate it? Love to hate it, maybe?! :D Can't wait to hear what you think - see you tomorrow!

I attempted Turbo Barre once awhile ago, and I could only do 30 min. I felt like such a failure. That workout is TOUGH!!!! My legs were dying! I'm hoping I can push through it tomorrow. Good luck! :)

Finished all of Turbo Barre this morning. Holy smokes, she tried to kill me again!!!!! That exercise where we do the tricep dips on the floor and then we have to lift an arm and a leg....my body just laughed at me instead. Couldn't get them up at all. And the abs were a killer. I thought I would be feeling it more today, I'm not feeling it at all. I sure was during the video though!!!!!

I'm going to switch tomorrow's and Saturday's workout, so I can do the longer workout on the weekend. Also, I'm going to have to figure something out for the next two weeks-looks like we don't get a break! It's hard for me to get a workout on Wednesday's. I think I'm going to have to switch some things around

I know, turbo barre is a killer. it really works the areas i need it to work, but I just cannot go to it to often. with that said, i hope she makes some more! :)

I'm so glad to hear you say there's a killer ab section in TB, because I didn't get to do this one (or any workout!) today and I'm looking forward to doing it tomorrow. Not sure why, but Fridays are turning into a hard day for me to fit my workout in. Really hoping to tell you tomorrow how pooped I am from a great, tough workout!

Today, I did Turbo Barre. OR should I say, I did my best with Turbo Barre!! I couldn't hang with Cathe and Crew on all those endless leg raises - take your pick of which direction, because I couldn't do all the reps in any of the sets. And those ABS, my Lord - I will be hurting tomorrow for sure. And that was after a 3 hour stint of selling Girl Scout cookies outside of the grocery store. :rolleyes:

So it looks like tomorrow I should be doing Slide & Glide Cardio + total body Trisets Upper body. Now, somehow, my workout calendar is all out of whack. Has anyone had issues with that before? I downloaded the November rotation into it, and the workouts seem to have jumped ahead a week. (And that's with me taking into account that I got a few days behind - I was steadily moving my workouts over to the day I was currently on, but somehow when it switched to March, it has jumped.) It looks like I'm going to have to remove and reinsert the rest of the rotation, unless I can adjust it somehow.

Hope you all are having a good weekend and are not in the path of any of these awful storms that have been hitting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.