November 09 Checkin Wednesday 25th*************

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

Getting us started today..Vic is off today. So, we scheduled our holiday pictures this morning. Then we are going to go to lunch at Glory Days...I am going to try and chose well.

Anyway, workout for later will be Disc 26...Actually, I think I am going to chose the other option for the leg days in meso 3. I think it was squat rack. Even though I don't have a squat rack, I thought I would give it a try using as heavy as I can. I might also do the cardio parts of the plyo legs disc too..

Be back later this afternoon...

Good Morning!

127fs1601347.gif

Busy busy busy today. I'm going to try not to stress :eek:. I have baking to do, cleaning and then have to go pick up my mom later. She sleeps over , and we'll make her famous stuffing together tonight!. I'm also going to take the boys to the store so they can pick out a pie. And I have to pick up rolls. ... I was thinking, it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to ALSO do the regular every day stuff too.

I'm also going to fit in DISC 23: Meso 2, Legs. I think it's kind of short (less than an hour), so after I do my second batch of cupcakes , I'll do that too.

Interesting mix of a workout today, Kathy! I've been curious about the heavy weight work for legs in MESO 3. Seems kind of sad that I'll probably never do them, and they'll remain unseen. Good idea on mixing it up with Plyo!!

Hottie: I've never had lamb curry, but it sounds delish! So you now have a few days off, less hectic, and you can work on working out! YAY!

2.gif

BBL!

Good morning! Kathy, sounds like you have a really fun day planned with family -- enjoy! And an interesting workout, to boot! I know what you mean, Chris.... I will never touch those discs, I don't think. Chris, good luck with all you have to do -- it's a lot! If you can get a workout in too, wow, you are amazing!

To answer some questions from yesterday..... no, I've never used a hair band for working out! I've used one for years to brush my teeth and wash my face at night (so my hair doesn't get in the mix), but duh, it never occurred to me! Yes, we'll probably try to make our own tgiving meal sometime this weekend -- hope TJ's still has some turkeys left! And yes, I've been going in to work, too, and it's been crazy as well! :eek:

I had a horrible night! Gina was sick -- just couldn't settle down and seemed like she had the hiccups or something but was barfing up liquid (sorry!) and at some point she was desperate to go outside so I let her out and then she wouldn't come back and all I could think was it was like Marley and she was going out there to die! Ug! I kept imagining breaking the news to Larry and the boys. She did finally come back in and seems a little better this morning, but still not quite herself. Anyway, I only slept about three hours! I knew I wouldn't be able to work out, so at one point when I was waiting for her I figured I could do some barre work in my pjs, so I did. I'm really sore this morning! Don't know if it's from that or yesterday's real workout. I'm bummed because I was looking forward to a bodyrock workout this morning. Maybe I will tack it on tomorrow in the interest of burning off some extra tgiving calories.

No school for the boys today so I'm taking them to see A Christmas Carol, if they behave! I had to really yell at them last night and told them we would not go unless they were perfect in the morning. I'm sort of bummed because I actually want to see it and I'm sure I'll fall asleep! :eek:

Have a great day everyone -- good luck with cooking and all!

Omigosh, what a long workout. I first did BM2 Cardio Timesaver but I took break in between (not too long) the segments because I was feeling sluggish. Then I finally started Meso 3. So my fingers are stronger but they did give up on me at one point. I also couldn't seem to do math on both sides of a the bb and was often having an unbalanced bb. I actually didn't do the last set because I was getting sick of the incline flies that i couldn't do. But certainly glad that I did it! Also, I'm going to wash my hair in a bit...the sweat from my head made my head smell during the cardio which bugged me but that probably won't be a problem after I wash this out. I'm super hopeful it'll be straight!

Kathy -- have fun with the pictures! I'm both looking forward to and scared of Plyo Legs tomorrow. But I have to catch up!

Chris -- man, I'm so happy I don't have to cook for people anymore. I used to host T-day or Xmas dinner for all the people who couldn't afford to go home but I was completely against doing that this year. I need a break! It's fun but exhausting too. Also, since I'm not going in today I was thinking about swinging in tomorrow to do a couple things in the lab. I feel bad for anyone who hasn't had the glory of lamb curry. The style my mother taught me in Bengali so its not the kind you usually get at Indian restaurants either. It's pure heaven. If I had made the yam dish yesterday as well I think I wouldn't have been able to get out of bed because I would have been so stuffed!

Beth -- Poor Gina! Are you taking her to the vet? Do you have foxtails on your property? I remember reading how easy it is for those to get into a dog's system. Wow, I need a hairband to work out it gets in my face...I have to say, it was AWESOME having sexy hair while working out. I really really really hope it stays. It makes you feel better when you catch a glimpse in the mirror. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I kept on overheating. at one point I climbed out of the bed and tried to sleep on the freezing carpet as it was the only thing that gave me relief.

I hope everyone is getting ready for the holiday! I'm off the shower and maybe Costco and HD! bbl!

Well, turns out the Wednesday before Thanksgiving is a good time to go to Target. Didn't buy anything, but it wasn't crowded. Long story....

And, I can tell you that A Christmas Carol is incredibly scary for an 8 year old -- what a mistake! I knew there would be scary parts, but I didn't expect the whole thing to be a nightmare, which is pretty much how it was. Sigh......

Hottie, so funny about working out with sexy hair! That was quite a workout, girl! Let us know how the hair washed/dried!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving everyone!

Hello Gals!

Happy Thanksgiving !

I ended up cooking our Thanksgiving meal today since dh is working.... it turned out well and I have enough food for tomorrow too so woot, woot no cooking for me tomorrow Yay!

I plan on spending the day doing schoolwork along w/ some Turbo Jam and possibly another New Moon viewing as my Sophie has been bugging me for us to go again. Since I'm a huge fan of the books this one was good as it was closer to the book then the previous one.

Anyways I hope you all are doing well and I may be able to pop on in over the next few days since we are on break til Monday.

Hugs to all!

A very tired, but satisfied, and excited *WAVE* to everyone! Everything is done and prepped !!!

SEE YOU TOMORROW FRIENDS!!!

HI VILMA!!!

Good to hear that going to Target the day before T-day is a good time. I'm not sure if it would be for me given its location though...Costco on the other hand was not as great though I got out of there quicker than initially thought. I ran to HD and got what we needed there and then I decided, HEY, I'm going to the spa. Ok, well, it took longer than I expected so Joe had to walk a bit and then wait for me to finish up but I got a much needed mani/pedi and eyebrow clean up. I got these gel things for my mani too because I complained about how my lab work ruins manicures so quickly. She guaranteed it so if it doesn't work out she'll retouch it I guess.

Oh and my hair -- so the back of my head, fantastic. The front is a little weird. I may have done this to myself though. I went a little crazy trying to get that smell out and I may have rubbed in the shampoo too much! I hope it'll be like the back soon though...its a bit frizzier and not as straight. One pass of the straight iron gets it done though. It doesn't look as slick as it did from styling (mostly because of the frizz) but so much more manageable so I'm happy. I may have to buy some root lifter though as its flattening a bit more than I wanted on top.

Man, I was so good with spending this month but I feel like I'm going to blow through it all in the next couple days. There are a couple expensive things on my wishlist that are coming up on sale in the next couple days. Oh well, early bday/xmas presents.

See you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.