Nov. Butt Rotation Check In

Happy Saturday

Hi All, I forgot to check in yesterday. Busy day!! I did do the upper body of sts and finished off with the hip thrust challenge. Felt like a easy day, but I appreciated it. Today I did xtrain legs and added the delt bonus. Legs are feeling a lot stronger than the last time I did this workout. Looking forward to having a day off, but might squeeze in pedal power.
Have a great weekend!!!!!

Good Morning,

I did xtrain legs yesterday along with the hip thrusts-they are on the same dvd so it felt right! Today I've got DOMS everywhere and will probably just rest. I'll have to see how my day at work goes since working out helps me deal with stress. Have a good day,

Beth

Sick...

Boo hoo! I've got a cold and wasn't able to exercise yesturday or today...and tomorrow is not looking good...I'm totally wiped out. Ugh....keep up the good work ladies hopefully I'll be back in a day or so.
Elena

Boo hoo! I've got a cold and wasn't able to exercise yesturday or today...and tomorrow is not looking good...I'm totally wiped out. Ugh....keep up the good work ladies hopefully I'll be back in a day or so.
Elena
Elena ~ I'm so sorry you are not feeling well. We have a bug going around our office, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get sick. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

I was shopping all day yesterday with my sisters, so I wasn't able to fit in my workout, so I doubled up today. I wanted a full 60 minute upper body workout, so instead of STS Upper Body, I did Push Pull 3 sets. Good workout! The 3rd set of every round really kicked my butt!!! Later this afternoon I did X Train Legs with the Barre. I don't like doing 2 workouts in 1 day, but I really wanted to stay on schedule.

Mondays are my rest day, so I will recharge tomorrow then start week 3 hard with Tabatacise. Tabatacise is my absolute favorite workout. There is something about the music that wants me to crank up the stereo and get busy...

Hope everyone had a restful weekend - Week 3 looks challenging, but I know we are all in this together, One Day at a Time!!!!

Have a Good Evening!!!

Mary

Elena I sure hope you feel better very soon...

I took a rest day kind of today. Very busy doing house stuff. I am completely amazed that once again there will be a workout in next weeks rotation that I don't have...I really thought I had them all. lol. The leg blast I think its Tuesday. Anyone have suggestions for a replacement?

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. We had strong storms here in the midwest today. Crazy weather pattern!!!!

Tomorrow is a busy day....that workout is going to be a killer!!!! It will be my first time using my weighted vest for lunges so I am excited about that!!!

Until Tomorrow :)

"The problem is that this is one piece of equipment that I don't use that often, so it's hard to justify."

BUTT, AngelaRB, it would be so worth it!

Last edited:
Beth
thank you for the suggestions. I will probably do b&g again. Love my vest, but you are right about justifying the cost....after doing this rotation I will be using it a lot more...my lower body is my most needed so I think I will keep those weighted lunges in my rotation always.

Heres to a another firm behind week ladies :)

Still out...

Hi All,
Thanks for all the good thoughts but I'm still not feeling well so taking today and tomorrow off. I just know me and even though I may be more able to work out tomorrow I just don't want to push it. I'm actually taking a sick day today from work which I NEVER do!

Ok, keep up the good work...it's off to watch Law and Order again for like the zillionth time! Although I never get tired of them! hehehe

Good Morning

Finished my workout for today. Didn't sleep well last night, so I really struggled today. Only did 150 lunges and am going to finish them up tonight. These next two weeks in this rotation I am going to really clean up my eating.
I sure hope everyone has a great workout!!!!!

Weekend catch up:

Saturday: Did Tabata's 1&2 from Tabatacise, then the full PUB.

Sunday: was supposed to be a rest day, but decided to try a long (for me) run. Went 4.67 miles in 1:08.

But I should have rested .. I now have a cold. So I am taking Monday (today) off as a rest day. I am at work, but will probably go home a bit early. I have a meeting about our upcoming move from 1-2 and probably after that.

Good Afternoon!!

Today is my rest day but I thought I would check in to see how everyone is doing. Sounds like a nasty bug is going around EVERYWHERE. YIKES!!! One of my co-workers called in sick this morning with flu symptoms and my DH was sick all last week with a cold. I am wishing you all a speedy recovery!!!!

We lost our power about 9:00 pm last night due to a nasty storm, and it's mid-afternoon the next day and we still don't have our power back on. We did buy a huge generation last year that will run our entire house if the power goes out, so we are one of the lucky ones in my area. They are forecasting power back on by Wednesday. We can only hope it comes on before then.

Good luck with your workouts this week. I am feeling healthy and rested, so I am ready to kick things up a notch starting tomorrow. Tabatacise, Coremax and walking lunges on the agenda for tomorrow. Nothing more to say than YOWZA!!!

Have a Good Day...

Mary

Glad I took Sunday off. Today was a sweat fest! I warmed up with Tabatacize then did the walking lunges. They never seem to get any easier. I finished up with Tabatas and then the Core Max 1. Whew. It wasn't a real long workout day, but it was intense. Those of you who have been doing two workouts a day are incredible! The rest of you who are getting sick need to take it easy and drink lots of fluids and rest. The workouts will be here when you get feeling better!

Beth

Saturday was a super busy day, so I took it as the rest day and did Saturday's workout on Sunday. Today I substituted Hiit on the elliptical for Tabatacize. I forgot to do the lunges, but just as well since my sciatic nerve is acting up. I'll try to tack on the lunges one day later this week if I feel better.

Saturday was a super busy day, so I took it as the rest day and did Saturday's workout on Sunday. Today I substituted Hiit on the elliptical for Tabatacize. I forgot to do the lunges, but just as well since my sciatic nerve is acting up. I'll try to tack on the lunges one day later this week if I feel better.

I had awful sciatica issues with pregnant with my daughter. I found that a 'butt' massage usually helped immensely. I got one of those 'thumper' massagers and used it on the outer glutes, and it was usually able to release the pressure on the nerve. I never knew that tight glutes could cause problems! :p

Feelings a bit better today. Don't know if it was a cold, or I was just really worn down from my Sunday run plus allergies. Still feel tired ...

I did Xtrain Legs from last Saturdays schedule .. still a bit behind, but that's OK. I'm not skipping anything. This is my least favorite of all the workouts so far. Probably because it just seems to repetitive on the floorwork. I got bored and stopped. lol

I'm going to the work gym at lunch for some light cardio. 1 pound to do on my Dietbet!

I did see a chiropractor last week about my sciatia, but I might need another appointment this week. I did Lower Body Blast today. I haven't done that one very often, but I liked it pretty much. I'll try to fit in Coremax 1 later today.

Hi Ladies,
Didn't have the Lower Body Blast so I went through my dvds and revisited a old favorite from the Body Blast Series. I did the Legs and Glutes. It was a great workout Hope you are all having a great one!!

Hi all! I did Lower Body Blast today. I'm ok up until the static lunges at the end of the standing portion. I ended up using no weight for those!

Someone asked about results. It's too early for me to say. All I can say is that my butt is pretty sore all the time. I previewed Rockout Knockout for tomorrow. It looks like some upper body work which will be good!

Beth

Just did lower body blast..ouch!!! What a great workout. I have had it since it came out and I just did it like once because I was doing tris and didn't have time and then new workouts came out. I really like it and I found it hard.I don't find many of her workouts that hard. Usually always can do her weight and do whole WO. I had to stop with the bb lunges because couldn't finish!

Good Evening Ladies!!!

Well I just finished Tabatacise (all 5 tabatas) then did the 300 walking lunges and then finished up with Core Max #1. I increased my weights with the lunges to 10#'s per hand, and really slowed down and tightened my butt with each lunge. WOW did I ever feel it!!! It was tough walking up my steps afterwards. Dare I say that I thought Tabatacise was almost "easy" after doing X10.

I do have to say that I am noticing a change in my lower body, mainly my upper hip area. More of a smoothing look to upper leg area and butt. I did come off a pretty tough workout from the October Rotation, so I think I had a good start to this rotation. My eating hasn't really been the best, so I've set a goal to be more aware of what I'm snacking on and be mindful of what goes in my mouth. What can I say, I really love to eat :p!! But overall, I am very happy with my progress. Again, I would NEVER be able to do this rotation without the support of everyone else doing it right along with me, especially those NASTY lunges!!!!

Enjoy your evening, and hope everyone that was not feeling well are doing better. One day at a time...

Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.