Nov. Butt Rotation Check In

Hello!

Elena I like the idea of doing the 100 hip thrust challenge. Maybe I'll work it in someday. I survived Butts and most of Guts. I started losing focus during the frog style sit ups. The stretch at the end was great. B&G also has my favorite warm up. Something about using the ball is so fun! Glad everyone is going strong. I'm liking this rotation!

Beth

Did B&G last night. I really love that workout even though I was sore from the walking lunges. Those lunges were tough but it woke up some muscles that must have been in hibernation. Today will need to be my rest day because of my schedule (Yippee!) and tomorrow will be Kickmax.

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I did PUB and the 300 walking lunges last night. Since I have fridays off, my intention was to do Butts & Guts this morning, but I was running late for an appt. so I will do this afternoon when I have time to complete the whole workout. I have to confess that B&G is not my favorite leg workout, but I will always do it when it shows up on a rotation.

My butt/legs are feeling great, even after the walking lunges. Really wishing I had a weighted vest instead of holding hand weights. I felt like my balance was off a little because of the hand weights, but it could have been that I was just getting tired.

It's a beautiful day today, so I'm off to take my dog for a walk. He needs his exercise too!! Have a great day, and as always, WORK HARD...

Mary

I did Butts & Guts this a.m. Wow, after all those walking lunges yesterday, I wasn't sure I was going to make it thru, but I did it. My upper body has some serious DOMS from doing Pyramid upper body yesterday and I'm afraid by tonight my legs will join the party. Hoping that stretching throughout the day will help.

Hi All,
Wow I can't believe how many of us there are doing this! Awesome! And I have to tell you if it wasn't for having to "check in" with you all today I think I may have just skipped my workout this am! I'm a day behind most of you.

Today I did Butts/Gutts (don't have Kickmax) and OMG was I sore to begin with from the Hip thrusts and lunges yesturday! But I did it. My cat is super crazy and spent most of the ab section crawling all over me so that part was not all that difficult!

Can't wait for tomorrow to do Flex Train. I just love this one! I know a lot of folks aren't 100% thrilled with the newest series but I have to say I really like it. Not every workout has to be or should be "killer". So to me Flex Train is a welcome addtion especially after this week's workouts. Although tomorrow we are supposed to add the BBW and man I don't think I'll be walking on Sunday.

Thanks all of you for joining me in this check in. This is really the first week I think I've stuck to a rotation in a very long time!!!
Have a glorious day!
Elena

Hi All,
My cat is super crazy and spent most of the ab section crawling all over me so that part was not all that difficult!

Elena

How funny! I was blowing out air on the hammer lunges things on B&G and our kitten came running into the room and started meowing at me wondering what the heck was going on. My son blows on him as a play thing, so he was wanting to play.

This next week is going to be crazy. My wonderful parents usually get my daughter off to her elementary school, while I take my son to middle school which starts an hour earlier than the elementary. With my parents out of town starting today for a week or so, it's all me. Lots of driving around.

Was up at did KickMax - I did the blast/bootcamp premix. Everything hurts. lol

I'm taking off tomorrow as I have a Zumbathon to attend on Sunday for a fundraiser in the afternoon. It will be my first zumba attempt .. hope I don't look too foolish!

I completed Kick Max this morning! It's been quite a while since I've done that one. The combos were fun. I modified the blasts on my rebounder. The toning drills we tough for me since I am not very flexible...my lateral leg raises are only a few inches off the floor. I might do this more so I will improve.

I may have to modify the BBW tomorrow. I'll have to see.

Completed KM this morning, as most of you I was/am sore. I totally agree with you Elena, if it wasn't for checking in I may have skipped things here and there. I thank all of you for keeping me in this rotation.
Here's to bouncing quarters of our bottoms very soon!!!!

I got home from work and needed some motivation to do Kick Max. I jumped on here and read all your workouts and it got me going...so thanks! My butt was sore during the stretches. It's like every inch of it has been worked!

Beth

Wanted to add that I agree with those of you that felt off balance doing all of the lunges using hand weights...so I gave myself a gift for all of my hard work this week...I ordered the weighted vest for the next round....hope I have it in time....

Happy Saturday Everyone!!
Just finished Flex Train and honestly it was harder than I remembered! The section with the firewalker bands is a goodie! And I just love all the shoulder work in this one. I did some of the BBW but I just couldn't get into it so I bailed a bit early but my butt is sore from everything else this week.

Have a great day!
Elena

Good Morning Ladies

Woke up feeling so great!! For the first time in this rotation I can sit without pain. Well that was then...I have a feeling that when my workout from this morning kicks in the pain will return. I did Flex Train followed by the BBW. Have a wonderful Saturday, I will check in later to see how everyone is doing. :)

Wanted to add that I agree with those of you that felt off balance doing all of the lunges using hand weights...so I gave myself a gift for all of my hard work this week...I ordered the weighted vest for the next round....hope I have it in time....

Celina, I think you will like the weighted vest. I am glad I have mine....even more glad because I found mine in a thrift store :eek: for a fraction of the price. The one thing that I cannot adapt to with the weighted vest though is using it with a barbell...I gets in the way of putting the barbell comfortably on my shoulders behind my head...

Anyway...did Kick Punch and Crunch yesterday because KM is one of the few Cathe DVDs I don't have. :(. Actually, I did have it at one time...I actually preordered the gym styles series and decided I didn't like it and sold it on ebay. That was years ago and now I regret it. So one thing I have learned...if I ever have a Cathe DVD I don't think I like...keep it anyway and I WILL use it later! (And probably like it too). This has happened over and over again for me where I didn't particularly care for a DVD one day and I'll pick it up again later and really love it!

Celina, I too think you'll like the weight vest. I've only ever used it for STS and am glad to have another opportunity. I did the Flex Train/BBW combo today. Flex train was better the second time around for me. I did curtsy lunges instead of putting the weights on the floor and then picking them back up. It felt less rushed and better for my back. I did the BBW after the firewalker segment and then picked it up with the abs and stretch. The BBW left me a little breathless and really sweating. Glad tomorrow is Yoga. If the next three weeks are anything like this week we are all going to be toned! My abs are feeling it as much as my butt! Keep going strong. I'm rooting for ya!

Beth

I had to make yesterday my rest day and did Kickmax today. It was great because I was out of town and didn't need equipment. It has been a long time since I did this workout. I bet I look goofy doing the punch combos. Tomorrow will be flex train and I will be back on track with the rotation. This week has been great. Can't wait to see the results at the end of week 4.

Rebecca

Good Evening to All!!!

It took everything I had to get off the couch and post this. I am one sore and tired girl today!!! I did KM this morning. I added weighted gloves for the kick/punch combos, and 1# legs weights for the leg toning portion, and I am really, really regretting it now. This week has totally kicked my butt!!! My upper body is still talking to me from PUB a few days ago. Normally jumping jacks are a piece of cake, not so today. I could feel my chest muscles moaning everytime I raised my arms.

On the upside, my snug jeans felt loose on me today. YIPPEE... It's working, it's working :D:D.

I am looking forward to Monday (my rest day). I am like many of you, if it weren't for this forum, I may have skipped a workout or two. I so need to recharge my body for what looks like another challenging week coming up.

It's only 8:00 pm. but I think I might go to bed now. Have a great evening, and as always, WORK HARD!!!

Good Morning!!!

I got up early today and did Flex Tain and the BBW section. I have had constant doms in my butt and legs this entire week. It's a busy day today, so I'm hoping with all the errands I have to do, I will be able to work out some of the tightness in my body.

For all of you starting with X-10 tomorrow, Good Luck and I can't wait to hear what "minimum of 3" you will be selecting for the workout.

Have a great Day!!!

Mary

So very proud of all of us. I enjoyed my day off today. I decided instead of doing yoga to just count all of my chores. Here in the Midwest we have lost of winterizing to do now. Planted lots of flower bulbs for spring and just tinkered around.
Tomorrow is the x10 min. 3 segs......kind of scared about that one...Tuesday is To the Max. I don't have that one. Can anyone recommend something similar? I have everything else...don't know why I can't find that one. Again so proud...lets get it done this week again!!!!

Good morning all-

I missed one workout last week due to travel, but am back on track this morning. Just finished X65. Phew!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.