Nov. Butt Rotation Check In

hrcfitness

Cathlete
Hi Ellen,
Well getting up was super hard but I did it! I had to do X-10 since I don't have Intensity. I really love this DVD. I wanted to do the 77 min version but just didn't have enough time. So I did the 54. I'm going to do the other 2 sections later tonight.

Have a good day!
Elena

Hi Ellen and Elena! I am officially signing on to doing this rotation. My official name is Elizabeth so with all the E-names I feel it was destiny to join! I did Intensity today! My worry is later this week trying to figure out how I'm going to do 300 walking lunges in my house. How do you do it? Is 1 rep 1 step or 2? Thanks,

Beth

I started today with Intensity, but I did the premix with only lo impact HIIT. I am truly scared about the 300 walking lunges tomorrow. I guess I can take breaks as needed. :p

Hi everyone, I am Kristen. This is my first attempt at a Cathe Rotation. I'm usually not good with keeping at them, but this one sounds great. I joined a DietBet that ends near the end of Nov, so that is giving me motivation to get out of bed in the am and workout!

Today was Day 1. I did Intensity - actually broke the plastic on it. :eek: I did the Step+ Lo HiiT Premix. I'll be modifying this month slightly as my fitness level goes up, listening to my body. In addition I am missing several of the workouts, so I'll need to sub.

Glad to be here!

Hi ladies-
I'm Christine and was hoping to join you all on this endeavor. I actually started yesterday with Intensity and completed Cardio Leg Blast this morning. I will be away at a work conference Thursday and Friday, so was thinking of trying to get a run in on those days (I'm new at running . . . so will see how it goes).

When I do walking lunges at home (four lunges crosses my whole house!!) I say 1 step=1 rep so 300 steps=300 walking lunges (whew . . . that's a LOT lunging back and forth).

Oh, and I'm also working on quitting smoking so trying not to shove every single morsel of food into my mouth!!

Last edited:
Welcome!!

Hi All!
So glad we have so many folks doing this! A little bit about me. I'm 43 from Boston and I've been exercising forever! Cathe is my go to for exercise.

I came home and attempted the last 2 sections of x-10. I don't know how it would be possible to do all 77 minutes! I did discover that the Fat Burning Circuit at the end is so much fun!

I'm going to have to do a few swap out for this rotation as well. I think that will be fine.

As far as those walking lunges go I'm going to attempt them but my space is not that big...I may get dizzy going back and forth!

Have a good night!
Elena

Good morning!!

In place of Pyramid Upper Body (which I don't own) and due to time restraints this morning, I did Body Max 2 Upper Body and the dreaded 300 Walking Lunges!

In an attempt to add more air to my stability ball, I lost the plug (it went flying across the room and disappeared into the Bermuda Triangle of junk that is in my room). Guess I'll have to get a new ball today!!! LOL

How did everyone's workouts go today?

Good Morning Ladies,
I'm so thankful that you started this check in. It is going to be a tough one and it will be so nice to have all of you to share the "pain" with :)
Have a wonderful day!!

Hi Everybody!

I'm joining in! My name is Mary, I'm 54 years old and I've been working out with Cathe for over 20 years. I just finished Cathe's October Rotation on Sunday, so I used yesterday as my rest day. I will start this rotation tonight. I love Intensity, so I'm psyched to start with this one. I hope I can keep the momentum going. The walking lunges and the BBW look tough. I just know halfway through the lunges I'm going to lose count. Where did she come up with 300 anyway?

Let's keep the encouragement going & here's to a tight butt....

Mary

Hi Gang!

Glad everyone is getting their workouts in. I just finished Cardio Legs. PUB is my favorite upper body workout so I'm looking forward to it. I might go out to the back yard to do the walking lunges if it's not too cold out.

Beth

Oh Boy, just finished Leg Blast. This one always gets me. Just knowing that I was going to check in with all of you made me finish even the parts that I really struggle with.

Cardio Leg Blast is done. I did the Premix of Blasts 1-6 plus core. My legs were tired already from Intensity yesterday. I can't imagine how I will do 300 lunges tomorrow then butts and gutts! Oh dear.

I am 42. I am an on-and-off exerciser, but have been using Cathe since the Intensity series .. but not as consistent as I should. I am 1.5 years into getting back into consistent workouts. Some months have been better than others.

I did Cardio Leg Blast this morning, but I modified the high impact stuff by using my rebounder. I'm 56 years old and I don't like high impact. Tomorrow I am looking forward to PUB since that is one of my favorite upper body workouts, but I am NOT looking forward to 300 walking lunges. If I am brave enough, I might do them in the street in front of my house. There isn't any car traffic, but the neighbors might think I've gone off the deep end! ;)

Hi everyone. I'm Josephine. I've been working out with Cathe since 2005. I love her rotations and usually follow along each month. I did take this summer off and I'm glad to be getting back into my Cathe routine. I finished the October rotation last week and started November's rotation today. Looks like a good one. Did Intensity this morning. I'm not very good at checking in; usually lurk around the forum but I'll give the check in a try.

Hi everyone, my name is Tracy and I decided last weekend that what I needed to do was a Cathe rotation instead of just trying to figure it out myself everyday.

So yesterday I did Intensity! It was very tough, but I was surprised when it was over because it seemed to go by fast and for that I was grateful!

Later on today I will be doing Cardio Legs...I believe that is for Tuesday on the rotation. I am a little confused because I saw people talking about doing the upper body and the 300 lunge challenge today...but o well!

I really love the challenge of Cardio Legs and haven't done it for awhile so I am looking forward to to doing it, I will check in later and let you know how it went!

Also, I am excited today because we are getting our new spin bike delivered..!

Blessings!,

I would like to join too. My name is Rebecca. I am 45 and I have been a Cathe fan since 2005. I also have been an off and on exerciser but have been working out consistently for the past few months. I have not tried a rotation yet but this one looked too good to pass up. I don't have all the DVD's in the rotation so I will substitute also. I did x77 last night (barely) and I am ready for cardio leg blast tonight.

I would like to join too. My name is Rebecca. I am 45 and I have been a Cathe fan since 2005. I also have been an off and on exerciser but have been working out consistently for the past few months. I have not tried a rotation yet but this one looked too good to pass up. I don't have all the DVD's in the rotation so I will substitute also. I did x77 last night (barely) and I am ready for cardio leg blast tonight.

Welcome Rebecca! Hope you enjoy the checkin.

Will I did the cardio leg blast! Love that workout! It is the best! Looking forward to keeping up with the workouts and checking!

Not looking real forward to doing PUB tomorrow. Not a big fan of that one just because of all the weight changes! I may just go to the XTrain upper body, but we shall see! I'll keep you updated....

Good Morning to All!
I completed Intensity last night and will be moving on to Cardio Leg Blast tonight. I am really stoked about this rotation, and mentally I think I am already seeing uplift in my butt. :p
I have been following Cathe’s rotations for the past year, but I have always avoided the lower body rotations. I am one of those who would always pull out my favorite cardio and do that every night, so this rotation is pushing me out of my comfort zone, but that is why I love it!!!

For those that are at the walking lunges part of the rotation, how did it go?? Are you feeling it in your knees/butt/thighs? Just want to be prepared for tomorrow.
Have a great day and WORK HARD!!!!
Mary

Hi Everyone,
Well yesterday got away from me so I didn't work out. So now I'm a day behind. Ugh....oh well. Got up today and did Cardio Leg Blast with the add on of Core #2. Great workout! Not sure how much I love Core #2 but I'm really making an effort to add core work in a few times per week.

I think I'll actually do PUB tonight. I love that one!
Have a wonderful day!
Elena

Good Morning,
Just finished PUB w/core and those darn 300 lunges. I have to say that was a little rough. Hope I am not too terribly sore for butts and guts tomorrow. Can't wait to hear how all of your workouts are going today.

I just realized that I haven't introduced myself to the group. My real name is Dawn (when I joined in 2005 I used my daughters name) I am 48 and have been working out to Cathe for years. I used to post out here a lot, but went through a miscarriage about 5 years ago and it just took me a while to deal with that. I had continued to workout with Cathe, just by myself. But now I am back and so happy to be doing this rotation with all of you. My legs are quivering as I am typing...

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.