NOV 2011 Low Impact Series Rotation

Afterburn weight selection

Love this DVD.

Is there someone out there, that can help me with the weight selection that are used.

I had such wonderful results from the Low Impact Series and this rotation, that I'm doing the rotation again for September. I just love these low impact, high intensity routines!

Lisa

horsing around said:
I had such wonderful results from the Low Impact Series and this rotation, that I'm doing the rotation again for September. I just love these low impact, high intensity routines!

Lisa

Hello... can I ask what type of results did u get? I'm interested because id like to find one. That is a real big weight loss effect.... I know eat clean and yada yada but if there are rotations to help build muscle along with clean eating then id say there has to be one that people has felt it helped on weight loss.. ?? So was the results on this one you think help I shedding some pounds?

I lost a few pounds, but more so lost inches, especially in my legs! I admit I'm not the cleanest eater, so maybe would have lost more weight.

Lisa

Hi Renee,
I just wanted to share my results from doing the LIS rotation as well last year. I, too, lost inches more than weight. My weight does not really budge any more for some reason, and I am a super clean eater. However, I do manage to still lose inches, and just as important, I am gaining muscle. I have been able to really increase my muscle tone and reduce my cellulite by quite a bit. The LIS helped me do that, as well as the rotation that Cathe put out when the new DVDs, TTM and Crossfire, came out. I also did 6 weeks of STS earlier this year, but had to stop because my schedule got erratic. I am going to restart that next week, and hope to continue to lean out and lose more inches over the next 12 weeks. I would encourage you to do the LIS rotation, as I recall many others lost inches as well doing it.
Eva

Thank you Eva! I appreciate the response and I love hearing about results every one has... what could be more motivating? It makes me want to do and stick to a rotation. I have a had time sticking to one but if I hear that, surely it will help me stick with!

Renee,
The LIS rotation was the first one that I actually completed from start to finish with Cathe. Although I've been aware of them for years, for some reason I just never thought that a rotation really mattered that much. What difference does it make, as long as I do something every day? That's what I always thought. However, something made me follow that particular rotation, and I was really pleased with my results. Now I have followed three rotations overall and found that every time, my results are better than I think they would have been if I had been randomly choosing workouts. So, I am now a believer that there is something magical about the way Cathe assembles them, and that there is more science behind them than I initially imagined. Why else would I get better results following them than if I had not done so?

I also did Insanity two years ago and I've done P90X, which are also like rotations, I suppose. It is kind of nice to have a plan to follow without having to think about what to do everyday. It definitely encouraged me to push harder on days when I may have made an easier workout choice than what was on the calendar.

Eva

I don't do step much and wondering if there is something else to do in place of Low Impact Challenge?

Thanks
Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.