noticed this in sts series

Autumn68

Cathlete
Cathe
I keep forgetting to tell you that in the STS strength series, a lot of times you give form pointers and the camera goes on someone else, or when you are introducing a new move, there is a side camera angle in STS cardio, and it kind of threw me off a bit. I just wanted to let you know for the next taping....don't get me wrong I still love your workouts and thanks for your hard work. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
Autumn

I tell you what I have noticed in the Shock Cardio and the STS Strength series.

In STS, I noticed some of the guys (one in particular), this really muscled guy, using very light weights. I was like, WHAT??? The girls were using more weight than he was!!!

In SC, the guys are just horrible in their form, and I really noticed this the heavy bag bonus. One of the guys was barely going up and down in the air squats...come on guys.

You know, it threw me off at first also in the STS DVD, I saw the guys using what looked like less weight. They had less weight on there barbell, but if you notice, they are using a heavier barbell. You can tell because it is more round than what the women are using and it is metal.
Eva

yeah, I bought a 100# set at Walmart, and some beafier barbells and 1 is 13 lbs, the other 17 lbs, just the bar. I'm sure the guys use even heavier one's.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.