Not to brag BUT....

jamie vaughn

Cathlete
I actually did my first unassisted pull-up at the gym this week!!!!!! And to make it even better, one of the guys in my circuit class commented to everyone how ripped my back is - holy cow, someone thinks I'm ripped LOL!! Ok I'm done pumping up my ego - back to my workout...:p Now if I can just get my legs to that level...
Jamie

I actually did my first unassisted pull-up at the gym this week!!!!!! And to make it even better, one of the guys in my circuit class commented to everyone how ripped my back is - holy cow, someone thinks I'm ripped LOL!! Ok I'm done pumping up my ego - back to my workout...:p Now if I can just get my legs to that level...
Jamie

Great job!!! I know how hard a pull up can be because I still can't do one LOL. I can do unassisted chin ups but still can't do a pull up.

Oh miss super ripped sexy gym girl its ok to brag ;) congrats and it feel so good when someone notice all our effort at fitness

Hey!!!! Good for you! I'm all about a little pat on the back for personal accomplishments! It's a great feeling AND you worked for it! It was not handed to you so.....go ahead and PUMP that ego! I'm happy when I can get through a really tough workout with NO breaks or modifications. Love it.

Last edited:
I agree with all the other posters...brag away! What better place to announce and celebrate your accomplishments than the Cathlete forums? Keep rocking it!

Lisa

Thanks for the tip RapidBreath - there is actually a hill close by at a soccer field I could use once all our snow is gone. Oh you're all making me blush LOL!
Jamie

Jamie

You go girl!!!!!!! That is a huge goal of mine, too, and I know I will get there one day. That had to feel just plain INCREDIBLE! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.