Not to brag BUT....

jamie vaughn

Cathlete
I actually did my first unassisted pull-up at the gym this week!!!!!! And to make it even better, one of the guys in my circuit class commented to everyone how ripped my back is - holy cow, someone thinks I'm ripped LOL!! Ok I'm done pumping up my ego - back to my workout...:p Now if I can just get my legs to that level...
Jamie

Cafelattee

Cathlete
I actually did my first unassisted pull-up at the gym this week!!!!!! And to make it even better, one of the guys in my circuit class commented to everyone how ripped my back is - holy cow, someone thinks I'm ripped LOL!! Ok I'm done pumping up my ego - back to my workout...:p Now if I can just get my legs to that level...
Jamie

Great job!!! I know how hard a pull up can be because I still can't do one LOL. I can do unassisted chin ups but still can't do a pull up.

Oh miss super ripped sexy gym girl its ok to brag ;) congrats and it feel so good when someone notice all our effort at fitness

tlc93

Cathlete
Hey!!!! Good for you! I'm all about a little pat on the back for personal accomplishments! It's a great feeling AND you worked for it! It was not handed to you so.....go ahead and PUMP that ego! I'm happy when I can get through a really tough workout with NO breaks or modifications. Love it.

Last edited:
I agree with all the other posters...brag away! What better place to announce and celebrate your accomplishments than the Cathlete forums? Keep rocking it!

Lisa

jamie vaughn

Cathlete
Thanks for the tip RapidBreath - there is actually a hill close by at a soccer field I could use once all our snow is gone. Oh you're all making me blush LOL!
Jamie

Newwmn3

Cathlete
Jamie

You go girl!!!!!!! That is a huge goal of mine, too, and I know I will get there one day. That had to feel just plain INCREDIBLE! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.