Not showing in WM?

spyrosmom

Cathlete
The new DVD's don't show in the WM calendar? They come up on the side, and I can mark them as complete, but they don't show in the calendar.

I'm running Firefox 17.0.1 at home, and it doesn't show.

I also have Explorer 9 at home, and they show there. I can also see them on my phone (Safari) and at work (some ancient version of Explorer). They show on Facebook when I click complete (still running Firefox).

Is it a Firefox issue?

I tried logging in and out, but no luck. From what I can see on Facebook, a few people are having this issue.

Not a huge deal, but I like to see the calendar filled up.

Help?

Thanks!

Nan

Xtrain Icons not showing in the Workout Manager

You just need to clean out your browsers cache. They should then show.

I noticed on my calendar all the XTrain's show except the legs/rear delts disc. It'll come up on the right side, but the little icon won't pop up on the day. I like those little icons. :p

ETA: I use internet explorer 9

Legs Icon is still not showing up for me too in the Workout Manager. I did clear my browser cache which fixed the other XTrain Icons.

I've cleared my cache, turned off my computer, turned it back on and the icons still do not show up in my calendar. I am using IE9.

Any other suggestions?

**Disregard...I right clicked the calendar page then hit refresh and the icons came up**

Last edited:
I've cleared my cache and still don't see any icons at all. I'm using Google Chrome

I use chrome as my main broswer and it is working in chrome for me . It just sounds like you have hard cache problem going on or your using a proxy server. Chrome can be very stubborn. Try it a few times and make sure you're not still in the Workout Manager when you try it again.

I couldn't find how to post which level of Tabatacise. It's either the whole workout or premixes.

I'm confused. Is Xtrain in workout manager? Because I went into WM and I don't see it. I've never used workout manager before, so I'm probably doing something wrong, but I see STS--but no Xtrain. I'd love to print out workout cards but I don't know how.

It's listed in the Calendar. Click on Add Workout. Then under Select Workout choose 'DVD'. Then under Select DVD scroll to the bottom or press the letter x on the keyboard to get there quicker. Haven't tried the workout cards yet. I think I read recently in the forums that they aren't listed yet.

Last edited:
Thanks. I misunderstood. I had no idea I could create a rotation calender in workout manger! It has lots of uses I wasn't aware of.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.