Nose Blowing

My sister used to have frequent nosebleeds. The doctor advised her to take extra Vitamin C and they stopped. I don't know if this was the reason, but it couldn't hurt to try. I've always heard that Vitamin C decreases the fragility of small capillaries, so it makes sense.

Okay, I love this meme. It sums it up perfectly for me!

13510769_1086158658138559_9159648985420834262_n-M.jpg

oh my gosh JeanneMarie.... that is too funny!! I use so much Kleenex while I'm working out, I should take stock in it. ;) When I teach my classes I have to have Kleenex close by because I cannot get through a class without blowing my nose.

Between all the sweating, nose blowing and some tootin :oops:, there definitely are benefits to working out at home. :p

I often wondered if it was just me. Nice to know I'm not in this alone.

Yes. When your muscles are warm and relaxed, it releases pressure on your sinuses...thus....bye by congestion.
That's a neat little trick I learned from my chiropractor. This applies to any kind of muscle stretching. If you ever have a head cold, stretch your ribcage really well, especially around your diaphragm. Your head will drain immediately.

Pretty cool how they body ties everything together.

This is just an article on the internet, so take it for what it's worth, but makes sense to me. Those of us who are fitter, sweat more.....

Does sweating more mean you are more fit?
Love the article. I must be more fit because I sweat all the time. I find that even just cleaning the house, I'm dripping when I'm done. But I've also noticed that I am cleaning faster. Even grocery shopping, I done sooner because I realize I'm walking much faster than I use to. That's why I am always carrying water with me everywhere. My parents make fun of me because I always have water and am always drinking the water. But after reading the article I now realize why I don't seem to get as fatigued after yard work, esp here in SW FL in the summer time. I am very hydrated before and always drink during as well. My body is much more prepared for it.

Yup- Count me in! Tissue box and trash can in the workout room. And I have a piece of carpet over top of my carpet because I realized I was sweating so much. I also realized that I needed to clean my TV screen because little drops of sweat had landed and dried on it as I was flying around one especially sweaty day!

And yes- totally 80's headband required to catch the sweat as well!!

I also read an article (that I can no longer find) that sweating is one of the best ways to remove heavy metal toxins from the body..... take that as you may.

What I realized today also that kicks off the sweatiness is having a "hot flash " just before starting my workout. That been happening a lot lately [emoji51]

A Fit Granny [emoji1434]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.