NordicTrack X3 Treadmill

I already have a treadmill, elliptical, and a recumbant bike---but I really like this! It sure is a neat concept and would surely burn calories and tone the lower body. :)

Denise

Sears sells this model as well. Some reviews say that if you are 5'5" (I think) or taller, that the TM floor is not long enough to get a comfortable running stride. I have looked into this before and would love to try one out before slapping down the $$$$. Unfortunately, I can't find one on display at a store near me.:(

I have had the incline trainers for maybe ten years now and I LOVE them. I started out with the original "Teton" incline trainer, then after my husband broke off the motor cover one day, I got a new model that had a longer running base to it. I actually loved the original Teton with the shorter running base. I have both incline trainers in the basement and once I hit the 50% incline on the newer model my head would almost touch the ceiling. I was able to run on both trainers fine, even my sister who does a lot of running was able to run on the Teton. For Christmas, my husband got me the new model the X7i (?) which should be here Moday or Tuesday. I'm really excited about all the new options it is capable of and can't wait to try it out.

COSTCO had this treadmill two months ago for $1000. I wanted to buy it and when we went back it was gone.:mad: Since then I am checking their website every day. :(
You can also check out Fitnessblowout.com. They have great prices, lifetime warranty, free shipping and more.
I may end up with a Cardio Zone treadmill. I like the 3X fat burner technology, the quiet motor and it is light commercial.

Timea

COSTCO had this treadmill two months ago for $1000. I wanted to buy it and when we went back it was gone.:mad: Since then I am checking their website every day. :(
You can also check out Fitnessblowout.com. They have great prices, lifetime warranty, free shipping and more.
I may end up with a Cardio Zone treadmill. I like the 3X fat burner technology, the quiet motor and it is light commercial.

Timea

Oooooh thanks for the tips!!

Angie, as you mentioned, while I was looking deeper into this specific model, I realized the span may be too short for me. I'm 5'9; some reviewers said the newer models like the 6 have a longer span so I will look into those as well.

Susan, does the x7i have the ifit tech too?? Let us know how it is!!

Thanks for the input ladies!!

Melissa, Yes this incline trainer has the ifit technology. It has ifit live which you can go online and wireliess download different routes to your fitness machine. You can run popular marathons like the Boston Marathon or you can have personal training where you fill out your profile and goals and then take a test on the machine, it will then upload your results and then give you a "personal" workout just for you. I get the first year free and then it seems pretty expensive (I think $9.95/month). But it does have pre-programmed in workouts. I can't wait!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.