no weights?

shortsarah

Cathlete
I have low max and love it. I am already looking for another DVD I can get but would like another that doesn't use weights. Can you all suggest what to get. I will have to purchase weights so I need something for now that doesn't use them. Thanks
sarah

Sarah is Low Max the only Cathe workout you have? The only workouts that don't have weights are the cardio workouts...is that what you're looking for, more cardio?

Jo

Yes, Sarah, are you saying that you only own one Cathe DVD?!?!?!?!?!

What sort of cardio do you do? What would you like? Give us some more details and I am sure the advice will flood in!

Clare

If you're looking for some strength training dvds & don't want to get involved with all the weights & equipment I'd suggest pilates.

I have the firm series (which bores me). The only Cathe I have is Low Max and Total Body Stretching. I love Cathe! She is much more fun however the only weights I have are 3 and 5 pound dumb bells. I wanted some more Cathe DVDs if there were more that didn't use weights. I don't mind only doing cardio for now. I will eventually do the weights. If some of the videos will work with little weight I can do that too. I just don't have what I need to do most of her workouts. As far as pilates...I tried that and am a little (OK a lot) too fat to do a lot of the moves so that is out for now. I really would like more Cathe if there is anything that would fit the bill. Thanks again
Sarah

My first Cathe DVD was Kick, Punch & Crunch - it always gets rave reviews! It was a while before I got higher weights, too (I started with the Firm), but when YOU do you'll also have Legs & Glutes on the DVD as well. I really feel KPC in my arms, which is usually not the norm for a cardio workout.

her low impact step dvd also has a body sculpt workout that uses light weights,it looks pretty good. i think the same goes for her wedding workout video. other then that is all cardio from there. which i would say they are all good LOL. gotta love em all.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

If you like high impact, get Circuit Max. You can use the weights you have, and you'll get a great body conditioning workout. Personally, I burn more calories in less time with Circuit Max than any other workout. Period. Your results might be different, but it's a fun workout, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.