No UPS notice of STS

janiejoey

Cathlete
I haven't received my notice yet and I keep checking and putting my phone number in the UPS link to see where I stand. Nothing! My order number is 17786 and chose ground shipping.

Anyone else? I'm worried!

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Even if it shipped today, you wouldn't be able to track it until late tonight. With the magnitude of orders, I wouldn't get nervous yet for another day or two. :)

My order # was 17832 and I received my notification yesterday, it should be arriving tomorrow.....maybe it is on the way but your email didn't get through to you!!

I would certainly NOT start worrying any time soon.... Like Liann said - the next round of updates/shipping notices cant go out until tonight when UPS receives them.... No need to start panicking on the first day of shipping.... :)

You all must have been so funny on Christmas morning when you were little. :D

I'm waiting on my order too, but looking at it as a "no more excuses for being lazy" and dreading it a little.

I live in Portland, OR. My order was shipped on the first day(yesterday), but I'm not getting it until Feb 2! I have been procrastinating on my 1RM's, so I think I won't be ready anyway. But, it will be great to get the 41 DVDs in my hands! Hopefully receiving them will motivate me to do my 1RM's :)

I just found my receipt for the order after looking all day! I couldn't remember to what eamil I had it sent and I didn't have it saved anywhere. LIttle by little, I looked around my inboxes etc., and just came across it! I have #19848 and haven't received a notification yet.

I just found my receipt for the order after looking all day! I couldn't remember to what eamil I had it sent and I didn't have it saved anywhere. LIttle by little, I looked around my inboxes etc., and just came across it! I have #19848 and haven't received a notification yet.

I'm 185-something. We'll probably be in the "third" wave of shipments. ;) Now I wish I had pre-ordered right off! I procrastinated for a while.

Last edited:
Yeah, I procrastinated, too! Why did I do that?? :confused: I'm order 19257. If mine doesn't ship today or tomorrow, it won't get here in time to start it next week. Oh, well, if it doesn't then I'll just start the following week. I'm too obsessive to not start at the beginning of my workout week, which is Sunday.

April

Has anyone received shipment confirmation today?
It looks like quantum view comes through later in the day.

I live in Portland, OR. My order was shipped on the first day(yesterday), but I'm not getting it until Feb 2! I have been procrastinating on my 1RM's, so I think I won't be ready anyway. But, it will be great to get the 41 DVDs in my hands! Hopefully receiving them will motivate me to do my 1RM's :)

I live in Vancouver Wa - and I just got my shipping notice -mine will be here on Thursday.... :) I always do the 2 day shipping - it is worth the extra $$ to get it here sooner... :)

Has anyone received shipment confirmation today?
It looks like quantum view comes through later in the day.

I just got my notice from Quantum View. I am thinking they did a few shipments during the day since I have been notified of a shipment today. :) Whoo Hoo....

How do you know what your "order number" is? I got the UPS notification email with a "tracking number" (no shipping info yet, though). Ooooh, this is exciting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.