No Sweets March 4 - 10

Hello Ladies. I guess I will say that this was an "off week" for me. Thanks for making me feel okay about it though. I guess you both are right---sometimes we need to give ourselves a break and then jump right back into things. That is what I plan to do. I didn't go overboard with the sweets, but I did enjoy a small sweet treat daily this past week. I got in 4 days of exercise. Spring is approaching so I must keep it together.

Keeping up with the bootcamp weekend today I did Kickmax bootcamp premix (no stretch) + PS:CST (no warm-up) + Kickmax (stretch). Grrrrrreat workout! My arms are still shaking. So far my diet has been clean. Tomorrow I plan to workout hard too, but I'm going to do yoga either on Monday or Tuesday (not sure which day yet) and the day I don't go to yoga is going to be my rest day. Wednesday I'll get back on track, but the workout (which I'm not sure which one I'm going to do) is going to be shorter because I don't have tons of time to exercise during the week. So that's it. I really want to lose at least 2-3 lbs by the end of March and I know I have to work hard.

Affirm, don't worry, I went through the exact same thing this week, and you worked out more than I did! You'll get back on track.

Hey ladies!! Sounds like we've all had a bit of an off week this week. Mine hasn't been terrible, but not the best. Rose that does sound like an awesome w/o!! Affirm, you worked out 4 days this week so not all is lost!! I did IMAX 2 today instead of CF. I saw IMAX 2 on Fit TV last night and decided to do it today LOL!!

Catherine

http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/1.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.