No stats again

firemedic

Cathlete
I just noticed that there are no stats again. I just wanted to let you know in case you were not aware of this. I know that there is a lot going on with all of you so this is just an FYI.

Have a great weekend.

I'm seeing the stats on my end. Are you not seeing them for the month and also for the year?
I am not seeing them for the current month. I do see information when I click on "year" but I don't know if this month's workouts are being included in that count. Thanks for looking into this.

I don't see any stats for the month. The year, yes, but I know the count is off and has been "stuck" since the last few days in September.

I am also not seeing stats for the month, all dashes. Below "My 2014 Stats" is the box for "Cathelete Stats". Under Workouts for the month there are only 6 people listed, distance shows "no records".

We're aware of the problem and will fix it as soon as we can. The stats problem was caused by the forum migration as both the Workout Manager and the forums use a connected database. Currently, we're working on making old forum links redirect to where they should go. Once we finish this we will work on this problem.

Hopefully smooth sailing now. I think we're past most of the major issues caused by switching to the newer forum software.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.