'No Excuses!' Series

How about a series that gives us an answer to each of those excuses we whine about when we don't want to workout? This could incorporate many of the ideas posted lately...
*Excuse: 'I'm bored with the "same ol', same ol" ' - how about a reverse pyramid training program? Cathe piqued my interest with her latest blog:
http://cathe.com/take-workout-next-level-reverse-pyramid-training
*Excuse: 'I don't have equipment available to me today' (this covers those who live in small spaces, are travelling or just don't feel like dragging out their equipment that day) - a body weight program which could incorporate both cardio and resistance work (think push-ups, core work, burpees, whoa! love it! And it's something Cathe hasn't tackled as yet)
*Excuse: 'I have no time!' - a quick total body feel good workout that uses compound moves and hiit training to get the job done in the least time
*Excuse: 'I'm just too tired!' - an invigorating but relaxing stretch/yoga program that incorporates some of the great ideas other Catheletes have detailed in this forum (Personally I'd like a stretch program that has some premixes of various lengths from 15 - 45 mins.)
*Excuse: 'I can't make noise and disturb my family or neighbors downstairs' - a low impact workout (perhaps some new slide and glide moves!)
Well you get the idea! I'm sure we could come up with more excuses, and if we do, I'm sure Cathe will have an answer to each of them!

Last edited:
-/- Reverse pyramid mini series would be great. we can tweak STS to a reverse fashion though.;);)
--/-- Cathe has tackled a body weight designing afterburn, cardio core circuit. She has also sprinkled them thoughout her collection. That said, yes again new ones are welcome:)
---/--- ummm Total body short one is welcome. Not my personal preference;) When I want to pump blood into my muscle I always find the time. 60-70 minutes is still ok 4me:) Muscle Max being one of the best seller, an hour total is still feasible:p;);)
----/---- yes yes and yes to this Relaxing stretching, yoga and please sweetie MOBILITY is a fun way:):)
-----/----- Low impact ok more in a fun way, longer developmental stretching with discs , I love slide and glide stretch:):)

Well excuses are very easy to find!:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.