No CIA forum?!

jennfier

I went to the CIA website today, & there is no forum there anymore!! There is only a place to order videos. Tell me it isn't so Greg!! Anyone have any inside info?

Hi Jennifer!

It's there, just looks different. It's on the right hand side where you'll see a list. It's maybe second or third on that list. Good luck trying it again!

No luck at this time...

but thank you so much! I read at the bottom of the home page that some people are having problems ordering & viewing certain pages of the site, & they hope to fix this soon.

You're not missing anything...

The only announcement was that there *would* be new videos and who's doing them (we already know that!). They said they will give details about the preorder later in the weekend. Hope yours is working by then!

CIA Forum

Hi Jennifer!
I couldn't see the link to the CIA forum on their website when I used Internet Explorer 5.0.
I could only access their video catalog.
I tried it again using my Netscape browser and I could see all the links (forum, what's new, etc.). If you have Netscape, you might want to try that.
I sent an e-mail to the cia webmaster about this problem, so hopefully she can fix it soon.
She did say in the forum that the presale info would be up by the end of the weekend.
There also was info on 2 other new videos:
hip hip and latin with Sherry Jacquelin and Hi/Lo with Heather Day.

Thanks again...

I have webtv, so I'm probably out of luck for awhile. So, from what I remember, there will be: Franny with a hi/lo & a step workout with some kickboxing moves mixed in, Helen Vandenburg with a real tough bootcamp(?) workout, Linda McHugh with something?, maybe a Dona Read tape, then the 2 tapes you mentioned. Well, I ordered Christi's new tapes yesterday, I plan on ordering all of Cathe's next week (I am juggling credit cards), then I know I will order Franny's, but I'm not sure if I want any of the other CIA's. Maybe Helen's or ?, but I will have to save room for Mindy, who will be working with CIA again next fall (like I have any room for any new tapes now.) Do any of the CIA's sound interesting to you girls/guys?

Has the problem been fixed?

It is Sunday afternoon and I still can't access anything on CIA's new website except for ordering the new videos (which I'll do soon!)

I have Internet Explorer 5.0 and have tried hitting the "refresh" button, but still nothing.

Is it just me or are other people having the same problems?

Same problem!

Hi Wendy,
I still have the same problem as you when I use Internet Explorer 5.0. The refresh button doesn't make anything new appear on my screen.
Here's a link to the cia forum that I can access with my netscape browser, maybe this will work for you?

http://www.ciavideo.com/cgi-bin/ultimate.cgi

Hope this works!

Thanks for the link!

Your link did get me into the forum!
happy.gif

Hopefully, I will be able to access all of the other links on the website soon!

Thanks again!

It works for me too!!

Thank you, Danielle!! Your link worked great. I also set a bookmark so that I won't be left out in the cold in the future. Now, which CIA's do I want?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.