No CatheLIVE June 15, 2022

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers…I’m sorry to inform you that I’m not feeling in top shape today and so very sorry that I have to cancel tomorrow’s CatheLIVE (Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 9:30am EST). I apologize for the inconvenience but excited to celebrate our 400th CatheLIVE episode next week! 7EC45AB8-F6E6-4503-8E5C-FA722181BE05.pngP

Hope you feel better! It’s a little confusing, though. Today’s session was canceled, right? June 16th? Next week is June 23 which is not canceled? I guess it’s obvious that’s what you meant but just wanted to make sure! Thanks!

I didn’t even notice the wrong dates....but yes, there wasn’t a CatheLive today...but she
plans to resume next Thursday...if she is feeling good to go. That is the way I understand it...

I hope you feel better soon. I’ve taken this whole week off from working out. I did something to my knee doing the low impact sprinters on Cardio Slam. Thankfully, I never had swelling and rest/ice seems to have done the trick. Needless to say, I’ll be easing back into things.

Hope you feel better! It’s a little confusing, though. Today’s session was canceled, right? June 16th? Next week is June 23 which is not canceled? I guess it’s obvious that’s what you meant but just wanted to make sure! Thanks!
Seeing this after the fact….sorry for the confusion!

I hope you feel better soon. I’ve taken this whole week off from working out. I did something to my knee doing the low impact sprinters on Cardio Slam. Thankfully, I never had swelling and rest/ice seems to have done the trick. Needless to say, I’ll be easing back into things.
Take good care of yourself. I hope you’re feeling better this week!

Thank you so much Cathe! You don't know how special I feel reading your reply to me! It made my day! And yes, I'm feeling pretty much normal, I'm doing a workout called P.volve for my lower body, which is based on very slow functional movement. I'm doing a series called 21 Day Butt Lift so I can still work my lower body without doing squats and lunges with weights. I'm still working my upper body with you though! I did a muscle meltdown from ICE each day for one body part per day training and I think next week I'll use Fit Splits upper body workouts for that purpose. I did the Fit Split Low impact cardio workout on Thursday and could still feel some tender areas in my knee, so I'm taking it slow. I can't wait til I'm jumping and pumping with you again! Thank you!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.