NJ / MD Retailers

ruthie33

Cathlete
Hi everyone,
Looking for help from some Cathe fans in New Jersery / Maryland area. My Bf is in Atlantic City and heading to Baltimore area today. I have him on a hunt with my wish list for Cathe DVD's. (We are from Canada so can only order DVD's). So far, he hasn't found any. He'll be making the drive to Baltimore area today. Does anyone know where he can find any on that route??? I know he's looking for a Wal-mart supercenter along the way - don't know if they carry Cathe DVD's or not. He checked Target & Best Buy in Atlantic City yesterday and couldn't find any.
Please let me know if you know of anywhere.........

As far as I know, Cathe's DVDs are not stocked at retail stores. Sorry!

Your BF can always go to Cathe's gym in NJ. I believe you can pick up her DVDs there.

Really? I was sure on here someone had said before you can get them at Target or Walgreens. Hhhmmm, might have to make a call to Glassboro to find out - it's not too far out of his way!!!

I've just emailed Cathe's office to see if they can help me!! Hopefully hear soon as hubby is on the road from Atlantic City, he's heading for Oxen Hill, MD.

Really? I was sure on here someone had said before you can get them at Target or Walgreens. Hhhmmm, might have to make a call to Glassboro to find out - it's not too far out of his way!!!

Cathe used to have some beginner videos packaged with a step at Target, but that's the only ones I've seen at a retail store.

Problem solved. Can't buy them in retail stores as per support at Cathe's office. You can buy them at her place in Glassboro (unfortunately hubby has long since passed there on his way to Maryland!) Oh well, I'll just have to keep ordering online!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.