Nightime Eating for Dec 6

Cathlete
Well, I blew it last night. I ate pretzels, french fries, and cookies. I hope you all did better than me. Melissa

I wish I could say I've been doing better but I haven't. I'm an emotional eater and have been down in the dumps due to all the meanness that has been in my life. Sometimes reading the boards is depressing b/c of comments made by people. It saddens my heart. Well, that is changing b/c I was at VF and read about the wonderful kindness of the VFer's and my spirit has been renewed! Several of the VFer's are donating items to a fellow VF'er who lost everything in a fire. This truly gave me the hope I needed. No more feeling sorry for myself, no more excuses! Time to get back on track with my life. Thanks for listening(reading). ;)

Shirl, What are VFers? I am sorry you have been sad. Don't read the boards anymore. I know for me, if one thing is depressing, it casts a shadow on everything else. I am not one to compartmentalize. I am not an emotional eater, however, I use it as a way to relax. Melissa

Well, the weekend is over and I am glad to report I didn't gain any weight! LOL I ran 30 kms (which is little over 18 miles) on Sat so I guess that was enough to keep the weight off;) I am back on track today though b/c the weekend is over and my goal is to be good all week....although I do have a few things on the go this week:confused:

Shirl** I VERY rarely go to the OD forum. To much drama. I use to argue with people all the time there. I would post something and someone would twist my words around to make my post seem like something that it wasn't. It got to the point where I had to watch everything I wrote and I thought " this is not worth it" so I just stick to my checkins

Melissa** I hope you have a better night tonight!

Lori:)

Shirl, What are VFers? I am sorry you have been sad. Don't read the boards anymore. I know for me, if one thing is depressing, it casts a shadow on everything else. I am not one to compartmentalize. I am not an emotional eater, however, I use it as a way to relax. Melissa

Melissa, Video Fitness is a fitness board; vfers are the people who read, post, etc. Being sad definitley stinks but I'm feeling better and will try to not let the little or big things get to me. I must stay positive. How'd you do tonight?

Lori, Yes, the OD forum can be brutal. Wise decision to stick to your checkins. There are a lot of nice people on the forums though.

Well, I'm happy to report I did well tonight! :

Good night!

Shirl, I didn't do too great tonight, again. My husband is traveling and after I put the kids to bed, I ate cookies and pretzels - very relaxing for me. Part of my trouble the last couple days (along with too many homemade cookies in the house) is my cycle. Around the middle, I want salt and butter. I have heard of that forum. I thought it was just to read about different workouts! Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.