Nightime Eating 12/9-12/12

Cathlete
Hi everyone, anyone? I am going to run the thread per week to keep easier track of days. Last night I didn't have anything, but I did eat chocoloate morsels out of the bag before dinner. Just thought I should confess this. Melissa

Hi Melissa, Lori and anyone else who decides to join! :)

I've been doing better this week and I actually lost a pound! Woo Hoo!

Melissa, a few chocolate morsels won't do too much damage! :p

Have a great day!

Shirl, A few is putting it mildly. Good for your lost pound! It is hard to make the scale budge!!! Melissa

Thanks Melissa! Trying to curtail my nighttime eating is what did it! :D I'm motivated now! Also, reading that thread really put things in perspective for me. I need to focus on the positive and steer clear of negativity as a much as possible. When others are hurtful, they must have some issues going on in their life but it's still not right to take it out on others.

I hope you did well last night. I have today off - happy dance! I'm going to wrap some presents and clean.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Hi Shirl and Lori, Shirl I did a happy dance for you too! Our computer isn 't working great and needs fixed, so I will probably not be able to post for a few days. Have a great weekend!! Melissa

Hi Melissa,
I had a few dark chocolate chips, they were yummy but no more! Sorry about the computer trouble. Hope it's fixed soon. Have a great weekend too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.