Night Time Eating for Nov 22nd

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Girls! Thought I would get us started b/c I am probably the only one awake. Yesterday wasn't a good eating day. I was up late the night before...wasn't hung over but I was tired. Therefore, not making the best choices when it came to food.
In the meantime though, all I had after dinner was a small halloween Jersey Milk bar. By the time I went to bed I was getting hungry.
How did everyone else do?

Lori:)

HI Lori, I ate a skinny cow ice cream and charms blow pop. Usually Sundays are hard because Sat.is my cheat day. I have to say, the thought of writing what I could have eaten helped. So thanks. Melissa

Good Morning!

I was wondering if I'd be able to join this check-in. I do well all day and when the sunsets... the beast comes out! :eek::eek::confused::(

I'll start fresh today. I'll report in tomorrow morning. I hope everyone has a great day!

Workout:
STS - Stability ball abs
Imax Extreme - I was feeling nostalgic :)

Shirl, The more the better. The beast comes out in me as soon as the kids are in bed and I get in bed. My mind starts wandering to what I can eat hand to mouth. Melissa

Last night was horrible, We baked this monkie bread, OMG is so good and I just can't stop eating the darn bread!!
Maybe I gain a pound or so, anyways I only have 3 weeks to get back on shape I need a rotation that help me to do that.
Today I will start the zone diet, but as I writing this I'm thinking, WHY? this week is thankgiving week and I'm going to stuff my face. I'll try not to of course, I allready got the dress for my up-coming event so I better don't gain any more weight.
I will report tonight, and see how things are going for everyone else...

Happy Monday!
I blew it last night!! After dinner, I wasn't satisfied so I ate a peanut butter sandwich (pb is my weakness!), a Nutri-grain fruit bar, and some cheese and crackers. Ugh--my stomach felt terrible! But today's a new day. So far I've done okay, but the afternoon/evening munchies haven't hit yet! I will report back tomorrow morning. I've got to remember that I am in control of my cravings, and that I do have (a little) self-control! Hope you all have a great day.
Valerie

Melissa--I see you're from Alabama. Where in Ala. are you? I'm in Memphis, and I grew up in Mississippi, so we are neighbors! Take care, and have a good-eats day!!
Valerie

Valerie, Sorry, I am from Pennsylvania. I better check to see what else I did wrong. I will start 11/4 post. Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.