NIFTY FIFTY ! (in the blender)

aqua girl

Cathlete
Well, I just blended my "motherload" weight workout! It's an hour in length and let me say, I rarely, if ever, do an hour
workout in one setting, but I just finished this one (a test run) and that's the quickest workout for an hour that I have done!!
I'm proud of myself. I went ahead and "shared" and here's the description:

"After the warmup, you will do 5 rounds of 10 exercises for a total of 50 weight
exercises ! There are: 10 Chest & Back (5 each), 10 Shoulder, 10 Lower Body,
10 Biceps & 10 Triceps....each round is Chest (1) Back (1) Shoulders (2) Lower Body (2) Biceps (2) and Triceps (2) Ends with stretch. Equip. needed: Step &
3 or 4 risers for weight bench (I used 4) and your choice of weights. Only weights,
no barbell, etc."

It's pretty quick moving, from 1 exercise to the next, some segments have a little rest built in... Give it a try if you want.....:)
No exact segments are repeated and although there are multiple kickback segments (for example), they are all different,
(example: 1 arm kickbacks, regular kickbacks, rotating kickbacks, cross body kickbacks) just one example..

Well, I just blended my "motherload" weight workout! It's an hour in length and let me say, I rarely, if ever, do an hour
workout in one setting, but I just finished this one (a test run) and that's the quickest workout for an hour that I have done!!
I'm proud of myself. I went ahead and "shared" and here's the description:

"After the warmup, you will do 5 rounds of 10 exercises for a total of 50 weight
exercises ! There are: 10 Chest & Back (5 each), 10 Shoulder, 10 Lower Body,
10 Biceps & 10 Triceps....each round is Chest (1) Back (1) Shoulders (2) Lower Body (2) Biceps (2) and Triceps (2) Ends with stretch. Equip. needed: Step &
3 or 4 risers for weight bench (I used 4) and your choice of weights. Only weights,
no barbell, etc."

It's pretty quick moving, from 1 exercise to the next, some segments have a little rest built in... Give it a try if you want.....:)
No exact segments are repeated and although there are multiple kickback segments (for example), they are all different,
(example: 1 arm kickbacks, regular kickbacks, rotating kickbacks, cross body kickbacks) just one example..
I loved this workout! Thank you so much for letting us know you uploaded it. If you go as heavy as possible on all exercises it is a killer with a nice cardio effect!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.