News of hardcore in my mail.

stayfit

Cathlete
I have this message in my mail:

New DVD Update as of December 7, 2004

December 7, 2004

Hi Everyone,,

We have now finished filming and editing all 10 of the new DVDs. The only editing left to do is on the Hardcore Extreme DVD. We are also well under way with the DVD authoring and should have 70% of the authoring work on the DVDs finished by the end of this week.After the authoring is complete the DVD DLT tapes will be sent to the replicator to stamp out the DVDs. So we’re getting closer, but it is still just a little too early to give you a shipping date we feel confident about.We will keep you updated each week on our progress in the "Ask Cathe" forum.

Presale Ends December 24th
The presale for our 10 new DVDs will end on December 24th. Pre-Order online before the end of the month and save up to $50 on Cathe's next DVD series.

Price:Buy all 10 - Only $199.99
Link:Click for more info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avoid the Holiday Rush!
If you're ordering any of our current DVDs, Videos, High Steps or Cathe Gear as Holiday Gifts, please make sure to use a street address and not a PO Box so that UPS can deliver your order.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cathe dot Com
The Center At Doubletree
Glassboro, New Jersey 08028
Phone: 800-433-STEP
Fax: 856-582-1985
Web site: http://www.cathe.com/
E-mail: [email protected]

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.

:) :)

I think so, but I posted this for who is not part of the mailing list.

Yuuupi¡

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.
:) :) :)

Thankyou Mariangeles, I saw your post on the forum and I didn't check my mail yet. I was so excited, to check here for Cathe's updates. I'm doing legs and glutes today, ouch!
Just a question for any-one who can help, what is a good multi-disk dvd player. I want to buy one so I can make my own and some workout posts I've seen here on the forums. I saw a panasonic model no. DVD-F65 at 199.99 canadian$$$. Thankyou for any feedback:) :) :) Bri.

Thanks Mariángeles! We appreciate the posting in case someone doesn't know. Actually, on the last update I couldn't open mine for some reason so I learned from you what it said. (This time I got 2...go figure!)

Ruth:) :)

Thanks for the posting because I'm not on the mailing list. I was wondering if that presale date was extended. Wow $199.00 still feels like a lot but I know it's worth it! Alot of people spend more than that on a gym membership and don't get half as good results as you can with Cathe.

>Thanks for the posting because I'm not on the mailing list.
>I was wondering if that presale date was extended. Wow
>$199.00 still feels like a lot but I know it's worth it! Alot
>of people spend more than that on a gym membership and don't
>get half as good results as you can with Cathe.

So true b/c I paid more to join Lucille Roberts and I quit b/c the workouts were, let's say, not my cup of tea.

Haydee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.