Newbie Question!

peytonsmommy

Cathlete
I'm waiting on my copy of Muscle Max to arrive and am getting the Gym Style Series for Christmas and am planning on working on getting the rest of the Hardcore Series shortly after. I looked up the rotations for the hardcore series and they have one for "Building Strength" and one for "Muscle Endurance" can someone please tell me the difference between the two? Thanks!

Hi, Muscle Endurance is the ability to go work the muscle longer before fatigue generally light weight is used with high reps. Muscle Strength is the ability to lift heavy weights generally heavy weight and few reps are used. If you are new to exercise it is best to start with muscle endurance and then work into strength after about 6 months. Hope this is helpful. Have fun with your new workouts, I just recently ordered the hardcore series myself and can't wait until it gets here. Best Wishes, Michelle :)

Michelle - Thanks for the info! I've been doing the Firm weight routines for about 9months and then a little free weights ala BFL style for awhile and I just have a really hard time toning up and building any muscle so i'm giving Cathe a shot. THanks again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.