New Year, New Workouts, maybe a new Cathe Challenge?

jdimascio

Cathlete
I understand that the release date is still unknown for Xtrain.....but I am getting excited and working on new goals for 2013, which will involve the Xtrain rotation. I have loved your challenges in the past and it would be cool to have one that involves Xtrain. Maybe a de"CATHE"lon...hee hee, get it?

So maybe a fit test of ten exercises that you do in the beginning and then those ten at the end, recognizing the difference/change improvement....obviously you are busy enough and you don't need additional projects right now. Just thought I'd throw this out there.:)

Hope you are doing well....and get a HUGE vacation/break soon!!!!!

Great idea Jenn! I don't know if I can pull it together in time but I DO love the idea. These are the kinds of things we will start firing up on Cathe TV too. Can't wait to get that going again :) Have a great holiday Jenn. I know your kids are making it super fun for you (well most of the time, wink). Hugs to all of them!

I understand that the release date is still unknown for Xtrain.....but I am getting excited and working on new goals for 2013, which will involve the Xtrain rotation. I have loved your challenges in the past and it would be cool to have one that involves Xtrain. Maybe a de"CATHE"lon...hee hee, get it?

So maybe a fit test of ten exercises that you do in the beginning and then those ten at the end, recognizing the difference/change improvement....obviously you are busy enough and you don't need additional projects right now. Just thought I'd throw this out there.:)

Hope you are doing well....and get a HUGE vacation/break soon!!!!!

Great idea Jenn! I don't know if I can pull it together in time but I DO love the idea. These are the kinds of things we will start firing up on Cathe TV too. Can't wait to get that going again :) Have a great holiday Jenn. I know your kids are making it super fun for you (well most of the time, wink). Hugs to all of them!

Thanks, Cathe!! I think I am just overly excited for these workouts..I can already tell these are what I need to get back on track and really take my fitness level up a notch. I am so looking forward to Cathe TV again too, I don't know how you manage to do so much!!!

Enjoy your holidays with the boys, it is a fun time (kids are a bit crazy, but that's expected every year...I just make them do extra push ups when they misbehave:D). Have a Happy New Year too!! HUGS from all of us!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.