New Workouts!!!!

laurengmt

Cathlete
Just got this in my email - what a wonderful way to start a rainy Monday!!! Didn't see this one coming. Will be up bright and early Wednesday to pre-order, although being out west I'll be 3 hours behind you! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Cathe!!!
1707155759151.png

Just saw this! I normally prefer all out explosive high intensity and heavy weights....but love to sprinkle these in when needed (and it has been more often lately!)

Cathe - I hope you have premixes that has standing or upright only options. I just had surgery and have to keep my head above my chest. I have been doing your Senior Fit exercises and Chair yoga (STS 2.0), but am able to go a bit harder...while keeping upright. You have several easier workouts, but I can't lie down or bend down yet.

Cathe, I could cry. Thank you so much for informing us about this up and coming new series.

I have been an avid exerciser for 44 years now but things have recently changed and I can no longer drag out my weights or Reebok step. I have all but your very latest set of dvds and wondered if this was the end of my exercise journey with you as my back isn't very cooperative anymore. I really only do your yoga flow nowadays and that's about it.

It's been a heart-breaking journey, but I feel like I have something to look forward to now with this functional fitness programme by you. My physio has just told me to change my mindset and consider functional fitness instead. This is good timing.

I can't wait!

Thank you again.

I'm excited for the variation this will provide. I'm still in a spot where I can go heavy and higher intensity (minus my current back issues), but even then, I need a mental and physical break from ultra heavy and ultra intense workouts, and I do think I'm needing the break more and more often. All the recovery days in STS 2.0 made it really clear to me that my body appreciates frequent rests.

Just no more HiiT, please! LOL. Even if it's low-impact. I'm sooo tired of HiiT. Just give me steady state cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.