New Workouts?

Donnysgirl

Cathlete
I know this is probably a silly question but I guess I've never been
to good at waiting for anything. Can you give us an estimate about when the new workouts will be taped/available?

I know this is probably a silly question but I guess I've never been
to good at waiting for anything. Can you give us an estimate about when the new workouts will be taped/available?

I think everyone is wondering this. I just hope that we can get them before Christmas. I think that is the best present I could ask for!!!

I think everyone is wondering this. I just hope that we can get them before Christmas. I think that is the best present I could ask for!!!

Yeah, I remember her saying they would film in November too but I wonder an approximate time we might have them in our hands. I am so impatient!!! Hopefully before Christmas time so we can all have them to burn off all that turkey or ham and other goodies!!!

Yeah, I remember her saying they would film in November too but I wonder an approximate time we might have them in our hands. I am so impatient!!! Hopefully before Christmas time so we can all have them to burn off all that turkey or ham and other goodies!!!

If the workouts are being filmed in November, I seriously doubt you'll have them by Christmas. I believe there are quite a few steps between filming and shipping.

At least you'll have something to look forward to during those long boring winter months!

Shelbygirl

If the workouts are being filmed in November, I seriously doubt you'll have them by Christmas. I believe there are quite a few steps between filming and shipping.

At least you'll have something to look forward to during those long boring winter months!

Shelbygirl

The Hardcores took about 9 months from the first pre-order day until I had them in my hands. It could be different this time around since this series is 4 workouts instead of 10.

The Hardcores took about 9 months from the first pre-order day until I had them in my hands. It could be different this time around since this series is 4 workouts instead of 10.

Yeah, I'm ready for the workouts, too. But I've been thinking that maybe it's a good sign that they take a long time to make, because I
would rather have the kinks worked out and have really great workouts than get them quickly and have flaws that could be corrected in the editing stage.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.