New Video October Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Now that you have your new 2013 DVD workouts, let’s combine them with popular favorites such as Cross Fire, To The Max and our Xtrain series, for the ultimate fitness scrambler. This month expect to incinerate body fat, break stubborn fitness plateaus, and create lean and strong shapely muscles….are you ready???? Let’s Do It!

WEEK ONE

Mon…Rockout Knockout

Tues…X Train Bi/Tri

Wed….Cardio Leg Blast

Thurs….Cross Fire

Fri….Party Rockin Step #2 or pedal power

Sat….XTrain Chest/Back Shoulders

Sun….Off

WEEK TWO

Mon…Low Impact Hiit

Tues…Burn Sets (Upper Body)

Wed….Too The Max

Thurs….Hard Strikes

Fri….XTrain Legs Plus X10 Low Impact Hiiit) Only

Sat….Party Rockin Step 1or Pedal Power

Sun….OFF

WEEK THREE

Mon… Hard Strikes

Tues…Super Cuts

Wed….Lean Legs and Abs Plus one X10 segment of your choice

Thurs….Flex Train

Fri….Great Glutes Plus one X10 segment of choice

Sat….Party Rockin Step #1 or Pedal Power

Sun….OFF

WEEK FOUR

Mon…Cross Fire

Tues…Rockout Knockout

Wed….X10 in its entirety

Thurs….Party Rockin Step 2 or Pedal Power

Fri….XTrain Chest Back Shoulders

Sat….X Train Bi’s Tris Plus Cardio Leg Blast

Sun….OFF

Hi Cathe,

As usual with your rotations this one is awesome and it will be super fun with the fab mix of workouts in it. Thanks for the great rotation, your the best!

Thank you!:D

Nora

Get ready to melt layers

Thanks cathe!

I really like this---Hmmm X-train legs plus low impact Hiit = Incineration:D:D;).
Great Glutes plus x10 segment = incineration;):D

I will do this one for sure:):):)

Last edited:
I am going to start this Monday. Looks fun. Week 4 I see we will be doing X10 in it's entirety...Yikes!!!

hope

I hope the new DVDs come to me in time to do most of this rotation as written. Usually I'm at least two weeks behind in receiving new DVDs. Although I'm in Nova Scotia, right next door to the lady in PEI who has received hers.... I also hope I get away with no customs charges..

I am so excited for this rotation. I love the X-train series, and TTM and CF. Now, we get to mix it all up with the new workouts. Thank you, thank you, thank you Cathe! :D

Great rotation for the month of October! I plan on utilizing the new workouts in some capacity for the rest of the year so I can get my money's worth. Hopefully the rotations for the month and November and December too will also incorporate the new workouts.

This looks great! I don't own Cross Fire or To The Max though. Any suggestions on
what workouts I can use to substitute?

Thanks nckfitheart2009!
I ended up ordering Cross Fire and To The Max, but in the meantime I was thinking of using Drill Max for Cross Fire and Body Max 2, (skipping the upper body weight segments), for To The Max.

Thanks nckfitheart2009!
I ended up ordering Cross Fire and To The Max, but in the meantime I was thinking of using Drill Max for Cross Fire and Body Max 2, (skipping the upper body weight segments), for To The Max.

You are welcome. Hope you like cross fire and to the max. They are tough:):)

Last edited:
I am on week two and loving this rotation! :D

Me too!!! The cast all look spectacular, especially noticing their very toned legs. I was able to add Great Glutes on Monday for a double burn.

I really, really like how the new DVDs complement CF, TTM & XTRAIN. Bring on a 90-day rotation :p

Lisa

You are welcome. Hope you like cross fire and to the max. They are tough:):)

Thanks, I am hoping they arrive tomorrow. I am nervous though as they do look tough!

I really, really like how the new DVDs complement CF, TTM & XTRAIN. Bring on a 90-day rotation

Great idea! I would love to see a 90 day rotation that included the Low Impact Series workouts as well.

alternate workout

I have purchased new dvd workouts but do not have cross fire and to the max, what would be some suggestions? I have all other cathe work outs; o love rotations would like to try this next after STS low impact rotation

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.